Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

is there no one else here from Utah??

Hey all.....does anypne know if your dr will do fills on someone who got banded in mexico? Besides fillcentersusa? tia!

~Jess:thankyou:

From what I've heard Dr. Mckeen is the only doctor in Utah that will do fills on patients who had their surgeries in Mexico.

:)hi im not from utah but have spent many a happy holiday with my best friend of thirty years there who lives in fielding i actually live in the uk and am getting ready for my surgery july 31 2007 am realy scared as it seems like the last option anyhow its great to hear about how you are all dealing with your bands i feel alittle homesick for my second home and family wish i lived ther too:);)

fielding eh? - up there by logan - ever head over to bear lake? where in the UK? don't be nervous, lapband was my last option but it's been the best thing - I'm 2 months into it and its the best I've felt in at least 7-8 years - energy level is going up - weight is coming down - I'm into a whole cache of clothes I forgot about - hopefully I'll be able to wear all the concert t-shirts I've been buying for years before the year is out. good luck to you.

hi mrdowntown yes i have been to bear river i attendedbear river high school with my friend for a week back in 1981 had a great time. I live in a place caled grantham in lincolnshire uk where our previous lady primminister margaret thatcher grew up. its about 110 miles from london which is were i lived up untill 99. its fantastic that you have lost so much weight since having your surgery i realy hope that im as successful i have 80lbs to loose and im soooooooo frightened that its not going to work.

being a big beatles fan I've always wanted to go to england - that is my ancestry too - one of the reasons to drop some weight so that it will be easier to travel without having to bring a shoehorn or grease to wedge my butt into an airplane seat - don't worry about the weight coming off it will - sometimes slower than others but it will - you just have to work with it - it's a tool - I find that when I don't walk or get on my bike my weight loss slows down no matter what I'm eating - but I haven't been filled yet either - tuesday 1st fill - we'll see how it goes - good luck