Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So proud of myself right now :-)

OK I just have to share. This is a very small victory but a victory still. I have been on my pre op diet since January 16th and its been going pretty well. I figured I made it past the hardest part with great success so it should be smooth sailing until banding on the 30th. WRONG!! yesterday I was craving everything... ice cream, pizza, chocolate, you name it I wanted it. My son had m&m's and I considered just one (what could it hurt right?lol). Now here comes my proud moment.....I MADE IT THROUGH THE WHOLE DAY WITHOUT CHEATING!!! Yaaaay! Like I said....a small victory for most but to me it was like climbing Mt Everest. Today I am back to feeling good about things and so far no cravings. I know there will be many more days like yesterday in my new future but I now feel confident I can get through them and still be here the next day to feel proud again. Thanks for listening to me "brag"!! :-)

To me it was just like quitting smoking. One craving at a time!! I tell myself if I can kick cigarettes I can quit food too.

The pre-op and the post-op liquid diet has been the worst for me, but it is getting so much easier, in that I am not consumed with thoughts of food ALL the time.

Good luck on the rest of your per-op. Stay strong B)

That is what it is all about Mickey, taking of your own life back! Good job. Keep your eye on the prize and keep moving forward. Great Job.

Congrats! That is absolutely HUGE!

That is a HUGE Victory!!! Making it through this time the way you are you are sure to be a HUGE success on this journey!!!!

This is the willpower you are going to need once banded! YOU did great! Keep up the wonderful job (hugs)

Sounds like a huge victory to me!! Proving that to yourself is so empowering - you can do this!!!!!

OK I just have to share. This is a very small victory but a victory still. I have been on my pre op diet since January 16th and its been going pretty well. I figured I made it past the hardest part with great success so it should be smooth sailing until banding on the 30th. WRONG!! yesterday I was craving everything... ice cream, pizza, chocolate, you name it I wanted it. My son had m&m's and I considered just one (what could it hurt right?lol). Now here comes my proud moment.....I MADE IT THROUGH THE WHOLE DAY WITHOUT CHEATING!!! Yaaaay! Like I said....a small victory for most but to me it was like climbing Mt Everest. Today I am back to feeling good about things and so far no cravings. I know there will be many more days like yesterday in my new future but I now feel confident I can get through them and still be here the next day to feel proud again. Thanks for listening to me "brag"!! :-)

you need to brag, for sure

i hope every person on a pre op diet reads your post

you are way stronger than you realize....cheating is for cheaters...you are a hero in my book as its tough and its a mental game. you succeeded, YOU CAN do this if you WANT too

and you do. so keep bragging

It IS a huge victory. Congrats!

Most of us find that when we are motivated for success with achieving our goals, we can and will be successful to overcome all of the obstacles in our path...

This event is an indication of your determination and motivation for your success...and you have every right to shout it out!

There will be many such challenges in the future...and you are creating the solid foundation to meet each of those challenges in stride.

Best wishes for a successful journey...you are off to a fantastic start!

That is wonderful! I am so proud of you too! I look back at 8 months ago and think about the fact that I was on a liquid diet for 14 days. 14 days!!!! I can't believe I did it. But I did and you can do it too. This will strengthen you. Made me feel like I could do anything.

God Bless.