Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So, here goes! pics

You are doing great! Thank you for posting, very inspiring. I'm so happy for you and hoping to have success as you are!

Wow you guys really know how to make a girl feel good however I'm not quite sure how to take all the compliments, not used to it and when you say I'm beautiful, well I don't see it but thank you. I guess being married for 25 years and recently divorced last year and he left I lost all confidence in myself. You guys are building that back up again, thank you.

Wow you guys really know how to make a girl feel good however I'm not quite sure how to take all the compliments' date=' not used to it and when you say I'm beautiful, well I don't see it but thank you. I guess being married for 25 years and recently divorced last year and he left I lost all confidence in myself. You guys are building that back up again, thank you.[/quote']

Your welcome...you deserve it! :)

Wow you guys really know how to make a girl feel good however I'm not quite sure how to take all the compliments, not used to it and when you say I'm beautiful, well I don't see it but thank you. I guess being married for 25 years and recently divorced last year and he left I lost all confidence in myself. You guys are building that back up again, thank you.

Donna, I'm not just saying this to stroke your ego or be nice, I mean it. You really are a beautiful lady. You should try to look in the mirror objectively, like you were looking at a photo someone else, and see just how pretty you really are.

You ex husband was a fool...don't let one man who doesn't deserve you cloud your self perception and damper your self esteem.

You look great! Fantastic job!!

Thank you Missy, thank you so much for your kind words. You know I will be divorced 2 yrs this coming June, wow, how time flies. The hardest part for me is, I still love him, dang him. He just up one day and decided he wasn't happy and left, later I found out it was another woman. Yes, I was at fault too, we hadn't been happy in the last few years but I also want to add that I had watched him become an alcoholic the last 4 yrs of our marriage, not violent, just out drinking every night till the wee hrs of the morning and watched him lose a high paying plant managing job and college education to alcohol. He is a good person and we had many wonderful years, he was good to me. Guess that's why I still love him. Don't know why I got off on this, guess I needed to get it off my chest tonight. When I can let go of him, and the good Lord knows in His time I can feel pretty. But for now, it's time to focus on my weight loss, my health, me time, and maybe someday remarrying, woohoo....heehee. Had to find humor in there somewhere didn't I? Thank you again Missy.

Donna

Your photos are very inspiring . Great job!

Absolutely Wonderful!! You're doing great!! Looking awesome ;)

Miss donna12 i just have to say this you are phat, (pretty hot and tempting) you look absolutely great. You are doing a great job.:)

You look great curvy girl! I have been trying to get up the nerve to post pictures but haven't been able to yet. Good for you. Keep up the good work!