Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fitness shoes!

I have been told many times by doctors and orthopaedic surgeons that Asics put the most money of all the brands into the design of support in the shoe.

I realize everyone has their brand that they like and i did too. However I bought Asics recently and they really support my feet. It has helped a lot with the plantar fasciitis which is now gone.

I LOVE U MAN! That's an awesome story and inspirational - I don't see "stupidity" in your story I see a Powerful Warrior Woman who would not and will not be denied! That will give you strength in the future you broke a great mental barrier and pushed through to the end. I hope they had some seriously sweet blinged out finishers metals ; )

Now you know - you learn as you go as we all do - 13.1 miles is a long as way huh ? Have you considered doing Triathlons? Sprint distance to start - you have the heart for it : ) they are actually easier on the body and very mentally and physically challenging. Give it some thought - you have time to train before the season launches.

Lee

Thank you so much for your encouraging words Lee! "a powerful warrior woman" I dig it!! I am a pretty determined chick and can't wait to have the band as a tool to help me finish this! And we had some pretty hefty medals! Which after enduring what I did to complete it I'm pretty sure that I would've worn anything proudly!!

And yes 13.1 is a long way! And YES I would love to do a triathlon!!! There is a sprint one near me (I live on the gulf coast) and I would love to give it a shot as I love love love to swim! You don't have to have a special bike for those shorter distances do you?

On a different note, I read your sisters blog...do I remember her saying you are now a personal trainer? I would love to get my certification one day as well. Accounting is just boring and no fun lol I wanna help people.

Thank you so much for your encouraging words Lee! "a powerful warrior woman" I dig it!! I am a pretty determined chick and can't wait to have the band as a tool to help me finish this! And we had some pretty hefty medals! Which after enduring what I did to complete it I'm pretty sure that I would've worn anything proudly!!

And yes 13.1 is a long way! And YES I would love to do a triathlon!!! There is a sprint one near me (I live on the gulf coast) and I would love to give it a shot as I love love love to swim! You don't have to have a special bike for those shorter distances do you?

On a different note' date=' I read your sisters blog...do I remember her saying you are now a personal trainer? I would love to get my certification one day as well. Accounting is just boring and no fun lol I wanna help people.[/quote']

I love da bling from the races too!! Determination is very critical if not THE most critical thing. You will Win : )

I am about to take my test for the cert as a trainer - my new wife is a cert master trainer and I work with her as a team to help people that want to lose 100-300 lbs and its been going great ! You will REALLY Enjoy doing a sprint - you don't need a special bike / you must wear a helmet - you will get all the instructions at the packet pickup day before most places are really helpful about that for sprints especially. Can't wait to hear !

I love da bling from the races too!! Determination is very critical if not THE most critical thing. You will Win : )

I am about to take my test for the cert as a trainer - my new wife is a cert master trainer and I work with her as a team to help people that want to lose 100-300 lbs and its been going great ! You will REALLY Enjoy doing a sprint - you don't need a special bike / you must wear a helmet - you will get all the instructions at the packet pickup day before most places are really helpful about that for sprints especially. Can't wait to hear !

Good luck on your test! You will do great! And who better to help those folks than someone who can say I have been where you are, you CAN do this!! Amazing!

Before The band and exercise at 454 pounds

post-342872-13813140994935_thumb.jpg

After the band and exercise - lost 275 lbs

post-342872-13813140995673_thumb.jpg

That awesome Lee! And how long has it been since you were banded?

That awesome Lee! And how long has it been since you were banded?

4/2009 so few months will be 4 yrs : ) I will be 49 wish I would have done it 5 years earlier - def best decision ever !

Before The band and exercise at 454 pounds

After the band and exercise - lost 275 lbs

Dude! You Rock!!!!

Amazing Lee.. I can't imagine the freedom you feel now! You look great! and 50? No way!! Thanks for being such a support to everyone! It is so appreciated beyond words. :)

I just starting working out and I was just shopping around for the best sneakers. I have acics but my I need more support from the treadmill shock. I will look into some of those brands! Thanks all!