Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I love mine...keeps me moving !

Very motivating!

I bought a fitbit in October. I love it. I average about 7' date='000 steps a day when I work. I have made it to 15,000 on a day that my hubby and I decided to take a "shortcut" on our walk on the Pacific Crest Trail. The past couple of weeks I have barely made it to 3,000 because we had 3 feet of snow and now it is extremely icy. I like tracking my eating on MFP, it is easy and makes me aware of what I am doing, eating too much and not exercising enough! LOL It also lets you keep track of your weight, I weigh 5 pounds more than I did one month ago. Time to get back to walking and tracking![/quote']

PCT?!? You guys live near it? My husband and I have talked about section hiking it some day, at least the WA part. Last weekend we.snowshoed part of it!

We live within 5 miles of it, northern CA. I am too big a scaredy cat to hike more than a day trip. sleeping in the wilderness is NOT my idea of fun!

Love, love, love my FitBit! Hubby and I have been using them for close to a year and it is so motivating! I actually go out of my way to go upstairs at work, even when I don't need to! Lol! It also tracks sleep pattern, but I only used that for a few months. Fortunately, I sleep just fine. =) I try to average 6,500 steps a day, but have gotten to 15,000 on Zumba days. Also, love MFP for calorie tracking.

We live within 5 miles of it' date=' northern CA. I am too big a scaredy cat to hike more than a day trip. sleeping in the wilderness is NOT my idea of fun![/quote']

That's ok. It's cool you are so close and can hike it! Happy trails!

I bought the fitbit one and returned it the next day. I wanted to love it because the concept is great. However, it wouldn't sync with my iPad 2 (only syncs with iPad 3 or newer) and didn't sync with my phone. It only synced with my PC but I don't use that anymore (just the iPad) and it is all the way down in the dungeon/basement.

Hi, just wondering if anyone has experience with MY fitness Pal and Fitbit? I just got the Fitbit for the holidays and was wondering if it has helped others.

Thanks! Happy New Year!

I just got the fitbit one and the aria scale. I love that the scale auto syncs to MFP and I dont have to manually enter my weight when I weigh in. I used a motoactv prior to my band to help with cyclcing. Of the fitbit and the motoactv, I love my fitbit. Its easy to wear and support. It doesnt tracking cycling and doesnt auto sync with my android, but it tracks my steps and sleep and gives tips on how to get better results. Plus i love seeing badges of progress in my email, like a little push to keep getting better.

I got the fitbit zip for Christmas and it took a little while to get used to it. It doesn't come with very good instructions about setting it up but once I figured it out, I love it! It motivates because when I see how little I've moved, I find ways to get more steps into my day. I have it linked with MFP and I sync it several times through the day so I can tell where I'm at on calories in versus calories burned.

I got the fitbit zip for Christmas and it took a little while to get used to it. It doesn't come with very good instructions about setting it up but once I figured it out' date=' I love it! It motivates because when I see how little I've moved, I find ways to get more steps into my day. I have it linked with MFP and I sync it several times through the day so I can tell where I'm at on calories in versus calories burned.[/quote']

Anyone know if it syncs with iphone 4

Anyone know if it syncs with iphone 4

It syncs with iPhone 4S or higher

http://www.fitbit.com/devices

Lee

It syncs with iPhone 4S or higher

http://www.fitbit.com/devices

Lee

I have the 4 and it works great. I actually bought them together at the AT&T store

I love the fitbit

My girlfriend introduced FITBIT to me a few months ago. Its a great way to keep track. I will be purchasing two more for my sisters. We started a 'get-healthy' group and they would love this device too!

I just got on on eBay last night for $74.99, can't wait! :)