Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy tuck and breast left on Tuesday 12/18

Glad to hear you are making progress. sleep on the stomach helped me after my TT. You are a trooper! May have to revisit my PS soon. She does all the LB patients from my practice.

Went back to the Dr this morning for a recheck on my healing and the belly button saga... The healing / incision / scars on both tt and breasts are doing amazing... but the belly button is still draining... its not infected but he wants to see me again on Thursday. If at that time I am still "draining" he said he would put in a small tube so its stops coming out the belly button so that can finally heal. I told him I am about over wearing a maxi pad on my tummy so am willing to do what needs to be done! :rolleyes:

don't want to gross any one out... but, i had the same thing happen on my left hip.... Fluid built up. This was at it's worse and today.... disregard the pantie marks....lol

don't want to gross any one out... but, i had the same thing happen on my left hip.... Fluid built up. This was at it's worse and today.... disregard the pantie marks....lol

Oh geez I am so sorry to to hear this. Its quite a pain isnt it....?

You know what is interesting? My Dr said he doesnt see this problem often but when he does its usually from people who have lost ALOT of weight.... I wonder what the connection is?

Oh geez I am so sorry to to hear this. Its quite a pain isnt it....?

You know what is interesting? My Dr said he doesnt see this problem often but when he does its usually from people who have lost ALOT of weight.... I wonder what the connection is?

Hummmm makes you wonder...

Hey, I'm starting to look into this for March- both a Tummy Tuck and a breast lift as well. Can anyone offer information on what those cost? I know its different regionally, but hoping to get a general idea.

Also, great job! You look amazing and you worked so hard for it! Keep up the good work!

For a

Hey, I'm starting to look into this for March- both a Tummy Tuck and a breast lift as well. Can anyone offer information on what those cost? I know its different regionally, but hoping to get a general idea.

Also, great job! You look amazing and you worked so hard for it! Keep up the good work!

for all three procedures done at the same time it was about 15k. My dr wasn't the cheapest but I believe based on the results one of the best. I didn't feel like this was the time to skimp on quality. I wanted the best.

I had the same thing years go after my Caesar. Freaked me out, I felt nothing but was suddenly soaked to the knees with pink Fluid. It happened seven or eight times and it was copious but it stopped on its own and no infection ensued.

Just curious... I read your doctor didn't place drains and I have read others who did have drains post op. What were the factors that played in this or does he never place drains on any patients? Hopefully he doesn't have to place a drain now... Although I'm sure you want to get the healing process done and over with :) here's hoping you heal without drains being placed!

Just curious... I read your doctor didn't place drains and I have read others who did have drains post op. What were the factors that played in this or does he never place drains on any patients? Hopefully he doesn't have to place a drain now... Although I'm sure you want to get the healing process done and over with :) here's hoping you heal without drains being placed!

Now that I have had some trouble with the accumulation of blood I asked him that same question. He said there is no way of knowing if someone is going to have to have trouble like I have... He said it is rare. Lucky me. But he said when he used to use drains it took people longer to heal and there was more infection post op. that's why he stopped using them. In my case I suppose they would have been a good choice but hindsight is 20/20 of course.

On Thursday He did make an incision just above the scar line and packed it with gauze which actually came out today when I was changing the bandage. I called and he said nothing To worry about... It's not bleeding so he believes the incision will close on its own but he still wants to see me Monday morning.

I am so happy to hear that you are getting better. Again, thanks for sharing everything.

Have a wonderful weekend.

I am so happy to hear that you are getting better. Again, thanks for sharing everything.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Thats much... I hope I am getting better... It's getting a little tiresome but I am functioning.. Maybe not with my usual speed and efficiency but its working.... LOL

Hi FLORIDAYS, I am one day behind you, surgery on Dec 19....TT/BR/BL (no implants). I didn't read through ALL the posts here, but I am glad you're doing better. I haven't had any problems like yours, but have had a couple problems with my breasts (not quite resolved yet).

How is your energy? I am SO tired all the time. :( I have gone back to work, but I work from home and haven't worked very much & have been working at my own (slow) pace. I am just so tired, no matter how little I do. This recovery is much harder and much longer than I anticipated.

Hi FLORIDAYS, I am one day behind you, surgery on Dec 19....TT/BR/BL (no implants). I didn't read through ALL the posts here, but I am glad you're doing better. I haven't had any problems like yours, but have had a couple problems with my breasts (not quite resolved yet).

How is your energy? I am SO tired all the time. :( I have gone back to work, but I work from home and haven't worked very much & have been working at my own (slow) pace. I am just so tired, no matter how little I do. This recovery is much harder and much longer than I anticipated.

Hope the problems arent too serious....Doing pretty well considering but I too get tired faster than normal. I have been working a full load so by nightfall after I get dinner out of the way I am ready for bed...but I usually curl up and post on here... LOL

Here is a link to the lastest pic I took today... the swelling is pretty much down and I have my curves back and the scarrng isnt bad except in the places that have been messed with this past week...

http://www.lapbandta..._11062_1545.jpg

gallery_303301_11062_1545.jpg

Great progress. I see a bikini in your future. Your scars are doing awesome.