Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thank u trikki87 of matter if fact I got a wii fitness and started working on it last Monday. Due to colder weather haven't been able to get out and ride bikes or swim so now according to the wii I'm jogging 3 miles aday in 10 min and stair steps in 10 min of 1000 steps. Hopefully i'll start seeing both scale and tape start to drop. I don't want to say this is a woman's world cause I know there r men out there that has the band I guess I'm the only one that has questions or the only man that will ask questions

Women are just more open I think.

Those "manly men" who won't ask for advice (or directions haha) will just be stuck. ask and you shall receive, well as much as we can here. hope you got something out of it. Good luck

Thanks to all positive responses people this will pass just like to hear things that I might use to keep progress going forward

Lauradevans how's your husband doing in his weight loss

Well, just slow BUT..he doesn't always follow plan like he should BUT...he's ok with it. We are 7 weeks out and he's down 35ish lbs...and I'm down 30!

I hope that those of you who come across so bitchy don't realize that is how it comes across. Someone just wanted your support. And suggestions. If unable to help somebody don't say anything if you are going to be negative. These forums are for support not slapping someone,s face.

Hely is is not mine or yours or any other band member to tell people what to eat. Medically it is not proper to give people this information. No one is being rude but truthful and if you can't deal with the truth then so be it. You can't tell people not to post just because you don't agree with their answer. I am not going to tell people what they should be eating. He has been given this information on several other threads. We all hit platues its life. Its part of the band. What I eat is not going to make you or him lose weight because what is right for me may not be right for you. No one is being mean. Exactly what you said "you all sound rude" because that is how you interpret it. You do not know how I meant it because you are not in my mind when I was writing it. Everyone needs to be educated on their band, what they should be eating and doing. Support is for someone who is having a bad day not because they dont know what to eat and are not losing weight. Your idea of support is very screwed up. I do not care is you call me rude you all really dont bother me. Like I said if you dont like answers you read then block all of us that you dont like. Its that simple. Im done here. Actually your the one being rude by telling me Im rude. Im not being rude Im being truthful. If you can't take truth then maybe this isnt the place for you. So now I will block all of you since you must love to read what I write or you would have blocked me a long time ago.

Well Cheryl, please do block me. I blocked you last week but am still subjected to all the rude post you make. I guess my block feature doesn't work so I'm hopeful that yours does.

Now when I see a picture of a bee or any of the bee healthy bandsters I do move on, unless its a post that they did not start themselves. I happen to believe that I have something to offer fellow bandsters in terms of support...not ridicule or rudeness.

I wish you busy bees all the best and a continued successful Bandster journey.

To all the bandsters I'm truly sorry I cause such a ruckus. I was having a bad two weeks

Well Cheryl' date=' please do block me. I blocked you last week but am still subjected to all the rude post you make. I guess my block feature doesn't work so I'm hopeful that yours does.

Now when I see a picture of a bee or any of the bee healthy bandsters I do move on, unless its a post that they did not start themselves. I happen to believe that I have something to offer fellow bandsters in terms of support...not ridicule or rudeness.

I wish you busy bees all the best and a continued successful Bandster journey.[/quote']

The blocking option is not working for me either. I just went back and checked and it says she is blocked but I still see her on here. Oh, well. I will just skip over her.

The scale just wasn't moving and wanted to know the projected cal intake for a man. Measuring isn't full proof. U may not always get tape in right place or maybe u pulled tape alittle tighter this time from last where I feel the scale u can't go wrong. I got up and have lost 2 pounds so that made my day I guess i'll be the type of person to lose every two weeks. I know it's a slow process and don't expect anything any less. Thanks to u all SUPPORTERS we ALL need positive inputs on here and for the most part I feel like I get that here thanks again and good luck to everyone

Kerr, I just googled a few things and according to what I have read, you are not eating enough calories. The websites I saw say you should eat anywhere from 800-1500 calories per day, and more if you are exercising regularly. Your body may be storing this extra weight because it thinks you are in starvation mode. I am not a doctor or nutritionist so I can't say for sure, just telling you what multiple sites say. But I am already eating more than 800 calories and I am only 2 1/2 weeks out. Good luck with everything!!

I can't believe how long this 'dispute' seems to begging in for. Please someone tell me how to stop receiving email notifications when someone responds because at the moment I'm not enjoying all this. Think it's about time you let it drop! Please!!!!

I can't believe how long this 'dispute' seems to begging in for. Please someone tell me how to stop receiving email notifications when someone responds because at the moment I'm not enjoying all this. Think it's about time you let it drop! Please!!!!

I don't get any notifications at all. If you unsubscribe to this thread you wouldn't see it anymore. Sorry if it was my post that did you in but I only responded once (and now this one) :-(

I don't understand why so much anger. If someone thought I was being rude when I wasnt would hurt my feelings. Maybe if you see a post you think you have seen posted before just move on. Just because anyone here has had the band for an extended amount of time doesnt make them an authority. Life is to short. Stop being s bully!