Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy tuck tomorrow ..

Here are some before pics I'll will post pics after a week of recovery ... Keep me in prayers ... Thanks ... And by the way this very hard to show ..

post-205362-13813134594379_thumb.jpg

post-205362-13813134594539_thumb.jpg

cake.bmp

JAN271.bmp

JAN272.bmp

... This is after loosing a 100 plus pounds ... Thanks

post-337430-13813140735489_thumb.jpg

post-337430-1381314073601_thumb.jpg

post-337430-13813140736513_thumb.jpg

post-337430-13813140736974_thumb.jpg

post-337430-13813140737443_thumb.jpg

Good luck tomorrow!

Best wishes... wear your support garment as long as you can stand it, then I recommend SPANX!

My doctor doesn't do spandex are any kind my belt ... Why ?

My doctor doesn't do spandex are any kind my belt ... Why ?

Mine doesn't either.. And I went to pre op today and he said i could wear it but in his experience it makes zero difference in the outcome.

Best of luck tomorrow

Good luck! You will do awesome!

all the best of luck and prayers.....

It will be one year feb 15th i had mine and i could not be happier. I wore my compression garment for 8 weeks after and then spanx.... I think it did make a difference, but thats just me.

very important you do exactly what the doctor tell you.... i pushed my self and picked up on laundry and popped a inside stitch and Fluid built up under the skin and i got a sore.... but it was all my fault. So please take it easy..... drink a lot of Water and eat as best you can. I slept in my recliner for the first week. It was the most comfortable place.

My pain was minimal.... but i had no drains. I heard that's what hurts the most.

You will do great....I had total lower body lift...my incision was all the way around. I was in discomfort but not in much pain. Most of my incision area was numb, so really couldn't feel the pain. I also wore a binder....in my opinion it helps A LOT!! If I was swelled up during the day...I would throw that on at night and swelling gone in the morning. Also, It helps protect you incision. Good luck and keep us posted

You must look georgeous! Cant wait to see pics:)

Great post. Can't wait for pictures. Best wishes,Karen

Here I am a couple days out ... I don't think my pain pump is working however I'm not in much pain ... But boy o boy does my tail bone hurt real bad .. I wonder why ? Anyone ?

post-337430-13813140780242_thumb.jpg

post-337430-1381314078105_thumb.jpg

post-337430-13813140780242_thumb.jpg

post-337430-1381314078105_thumb.jpg

Here I am a couple days out ... I don't think my pain pump is working however I'm not in much pain ... But boy o boy does my tail bone hurt real bad .. I wonder why ? Anyone ?

The way you were positioned on the table maybe?

I am watching this thread since I am the next to go under....Tuesday needs to come quickly. Feel better soon.

It's getting easier and easier ... My husband said I have bruising on my tail bone ... So it really hurts because I've been laying on my back ... I walk around a little but get really tired ... Even out of breath ... I rinsed my self with a towel .. I can't wait till Tuesday when I go see my doctor.. I can't wait to see my results ... Don't want to peel off any bandages ... Make sure you take couple sizes bigger then your self .. I had a hard time putting sweats on even thou I bought extra size bigger then me ... Are you going to have drains ? And a pain pump ?

It's getting easier and easier ... My husband said I have bruising on my tail bone ... So it really hurts because I've been laying on my back ... I walk around a little but get really tired ... Even out of breath ... I rinsed my self with a towel .. I can't wait till Tuesday when I go see my doctor.. I can't wait to see my results ... Don't want to peel off any bandages ... Make sure you take couple sizes bigger then your self .. I had a hard time putting sweats on even thou I bought extra size bigger then me ... Are you going to have drains ? And a pain pump ?

Glad to hear you are up and about... I would bet just a little effort is tiring!! I was wondering about the clothes... Thanks for the heads up. I do have some larger yoga type pants in xl instead of the mediums I wear now so will wear those. Dr said no drains and he didn't say anything about a pain pump but did prescribe my vicodin which I picked up yesterday....

Have you been out of the house yet for shopping or anything? Driving? How is your appetite?