Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My date is soo close! Wednesday! I am getting the jitters though and not even for surgery or what's to come afterward! I am SO nervous that something is going to happen in the next 5 days to screw it up and it won't actually happen! I know this is a little crazy! Anyone else having the jitters??

omg i feeel the exact same way !! im soooo nervous i cant even sit still..my date is the 19th!

I'm in freezing cold CT so I'm afraid I'm going to wake up super sick one day! So I've been drinking airborne twice a day to boost my immune system lol! I also keep thinking what if my surgeon gets sick or something lol. It's crazy!

I'm in freezing cold CT so I'm afraid I'm going to wake up super sick one day! So I've been drinking airborne twice a day to boost my immune system lol! I also keep thinking what if my surgeon gets sick or something lol. It's crazy!

lol im going through the pre testing and im like omg what if it doesnt get in on time or something goes wrong with it lol ridiculous stuff but im glad im not alone with it !

My surgery is the 13!! Earlier this week I almost talked myself out of it... But it's just nervous... I want this for my health and so I can see my son grow up!!

My surgery is the 13!! Earlier this week I almost talked myself out of it... But it's just nervous... I want this for my health and so I can see my son grow up!!

Don't you dare talk yourself out of it! We are all here for all of you. After surgery will test you, I won't lie but in a week you'll be like, wow, I'm so happy I did this. It's the best decision I've ever made and I've been sick most of my 6 months post op due to gallbladder probs and I'm 4 days post op of gallbladder surgery right now but I can tell you lap band is the best decision I've ever made for myself and it will be for you too. You can do it! I know all of you are nervous as we all were, it's natural but keep in mind why you want it done and focus on that. Prayers coming to all of you!

Ok, we can create our own group catastrophizers!!

We will be great, we will have our surgery as scheduled, no colds/flus, no doctors running off with nurses!!

Mind you this pep talk is coming from someone with a diagnosed panic disorder!

so if you think you are worried, pffff, I wrote

the book on how to imagine the worst!

Now how about we TRY to look on the bright side.

I understand about jitters. I'm waiting fof ins. To approve n i'm afraid something will go wrong. :(

My surgery is on the 12th too! It's freezing in NY, I keep getting worried I'm gonna get sick too. Goodluck! Let me know how yours goes.

Oh I will let u no. I no its only a little over a week since I mailed my papers in. but seems like its taking forever, seems like time go slow.

Has anyone started trying to get their mind at that change yet? I jus can't imagine me not eating allot, since that's our entrainment after church! Oh me Lord help me, cause he's gonna have to.

I'm super nervous and like a couple others I have thought about not going thru with it because I'm scared. I to keep thinking what if something goes wrong what if I get sick it's nerve wrecking! But I'm 2 days away from surgery and I'm hoping my nerves go away.

My procedure is the 17th and I've been a hot mess...strangely enough my biggest obsession is wondering if my liver will be small enough..I'm on my diet and following it well but I'm still freaked out about it cuz then I can't have my procedure that day :-(

I met with my Dr. today for the last meeting before surgery (17th). The conversation turned to me giving him advise! "Please don't stay out late on Sunday" , Do you feel well? Drink lots of Orange juice this week. He just laughed and said I was going to do great. But still...