Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need Inspiration..how Much Have U Lost?

Hello. I have gone through the process yer? But i need inspiration. When were u banded? How much hve u lost ? Whats your current weight?

HI! I was banded 6/15/2012. current weight 247 preop weight 305 so like 58 down.

Hiyas :) Was banded 10.22.2012 started at 325 and am now 292. have lost 33lbs so far.. and doing my thing.. loving my new way of life.. it gets a bit tough sometimes but all in all i didn't know how easy it would be once you choose to start to have a healthy life style. Lovin it!

I was banded on November 6th. Including the pre-op diet, I am down 28 lbs as of this morning!!

I was banded June 22nd @ 244 lbs, now 5 months and 11 days I am 199.2 - 45 lbs down!!! So glad I went through with this. It's been a really good tool and experience. I have learned a lot about my health that I think will help me keep the weight off in the future.

When were u banded? 12/9/10

How much hve u lost ? 216 pounds

Whats your current weight? 161

Measurements

Before After

Bust 44" 34"

Waist 42" 28"

Hips 77" 37"

BMI 55 23

SIzes

Top 2-3x Small

Bottom 4 or 5x 8

I was banded 7/31/12 and was 267 today I'm 202 ...2 pounds to go to get to my Dec 31 goal of being under 200 pounds...well all day long..you know you weigh less in the morning :) but 65 pounds down and have gone from a 22/24 to a 14/16.

Banded May 23, 2012 starting weight 217 and current weight 158. So 59lbs but I havent exercised or really dieted but I'm happy with the results thus far. I know if I'm going to hit my goals Im going to need to start excersizing and eating healthier

HI

I was banded July 6 06.

I started with a 54" waist... now 32".

I've lost 156 lbs.

My current weight is 134 lbs (and I NEVER tell any one my weight... LOL).

I still get weighed in every month with my family doctor... this keeps me on track and motivated.

Tom, Toronto

tomander@bell.net

Banded February 20th of this year, 2012, and I started at 350 and am now 250... 100 pounds!

Hi I was banded 10/2010 with a start weight of 272, after a slow start I am now 149 and loving my new life. There were times that I truly wanted to give up, I would read how others were losing so much wt and I couldn't lose more than 35 and I was so upset with myself. But I was able to get past that and this year which I started at 227, ended up turning out pretty good. I buckled down and followed the food rules, and was able to kick start my weight loss.

So as motivation I can say that you will love the way you feel when you lose the weight, and the way you see yourself will change your life forever. Go for it, and you won't regret it.

Banded: 9/24/12, pre-op weight 324.4. Today at 293.4. Total loss so far: 31 lbs. I am loving it! I am able to go into Ashley Stewart and finally fit the clothes and I am not at the end of the size scale!!!! Also off all diabetic meds and have stayed off!!