Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Taking Suggestions for NEW LBT Features!

OK, the girl at the top of the page looks like she is pushing up her boob. Not a really great picture. Just my 2 cents. Otherwise I do like the new stuff, and thank you for giving us the smileys back

I can't see a difference between the text of a post and a link that someone puts in. Is there a way for the text to look like it did before or at least differentiate the color between text and links?

Please do away with this blue hue and blue writing. I have eye problems and it is horrible for me to try and read. At least darken the type. Thanks Doddie

LOL, yikes! Please point out exactly where this is misspelled please.

It's on the main page in the list of age groups--it's currently spelled "fourties" rather than "forties." Thanks so much! 8-)

ok...i do not like the format change today....i used to use the quick links primarily...for subscribed threads, and todays posts...I WANT IT BACK...the links button does NOTHING!!!

First I have to say thanks for all of Alex's efforts on this site. He's doing a GREAT job!

But I do agree I MISS the quick link to "RECENT POSTS".

Miztrniceguy - You should be able to access your subscribed threads by clicking on "MY ACCOUNT" a couple extra keystrokes but it works. As far the new posts link, I couldn't find a way to navigate to it through the website BUT I did find in my computer's history log the following link that will still take you to the current new posts: http://www.lapbandtalk.com/search.php?searchid=1087385 Hope this helps you in the interim.

Hopefully it won't take long for the link to start working again. Things could be worse. Alex could have temporarily taken the site off line while he made all the updates.

All Hail the LBT God :hail: :hail: :hail:

Shoot - where did that little smiley go? I liked him. Oh well there are at least 20 new ones I'm dying to have an excuse to use.

please don't misunderstand...i am very grateful for the hard work and dedication that alex has here...this site has been great for me...just venting my frustration, and hoping it can be fixed!

Sorry - I didn't mean to sound like I though you were being overly critical. I was in DT's over not being able to get to the new post link till I found that address in my history log.

I'm glad its back up and running.

When you reply or post, a screen of smilies appears to the right. Also, you can click on "more" for more choices.

Some people also bring in "outside" smilies by going to various sites that provide them and copying and pasting them here.

For the smilies, try using the GO ADVANCED for your post, and you will see a small selection of smilies, then at the bottom it says more--then a full page of smilies, and nanners, and other things will pop up, you can click on one, to add it into your post!

Kat

I have found them. Yippee!:) Now I just have to figure how I can see them all as half the smileys are covered by the column of ads and writing.Thanks again.:confused2: Doddie

Hello Alex!

I love all the new changes you have done with the forums! Thank-you for everything. I just have one request . . . can you please make a forum for special interest groups? I see in the "general support" forums there are a lot of LONG threads for people with alike interests . . . there are threads for Christian bandsters, Single bandsters, Gay/Lesbian bandsters, etc. I see a new forum for pregnancy and the lap-band . . . is it possible to make a forum that can contain all these special interest groups? We really need a new Christian bandsters forum, as the current thread is over 30 pages long. We need to be able to make more than one thread! :girl_hug:

So - can you create a Special Interests Group Forum please? (Or whatever you would like to name it!)

Thanks so much Alex!

Hello Alex!

I love all the new changes you have done with the forums! Thank-you for everything. I just have one request . . . can you please make a forum for special interest groups? I see in the "general support" forums there are a lot of LONG threads for people with alike interests . . . there are threads for Christian bandsters, Single bandsters, Gay/Lesbian bandsters, etc. I see a new forum for pregnancy and the lap-band . . . is it possible to make a forum that can contain all these special interest groups? We really need a new Christian bandsters forum, as the current thread is over 30 pages long. We need to be able to make more than one thread! :girl_hug:

So - can you create a Special Interests Group Forum please? (Or whatever you would like to name it!)

Thanks so much Alex!

Great idea! Can you work together with members of LBT and put together a complete list of special interest groups (with their descriptions) please ? I'd be more than happy to create a forum for each.

Thanks so much Alex! You are so helpful! I will put a post up in the general support forums, and see what we can come up with!

Thanks again! :girl_hug: