Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

need fill doctor in south carolina

i need to find a fill doc in s.c. or somewhere close. i want to have

this in place before i set up my surgery. any help or suggestions

appreciated..........;)

I was going to move to South Carolina and if you go to obesityhelp.com you might be able to find one. I think I saw one in Anderson which is outside Greenville. Good luck!

Hi

sorry I cant tell you about any doctors in sc,but I couldnt help but notice that you are going to Dr Rumbaut in Monterrey. Can you keep my posted on how your surgery goes I am also wanting to see him but waiting for approval with the finance company. Do you know anyone else that has gone to Dr Rumbaut?

lizagarcia23@hotmail.com

Well, y'all have me worrying now. I thought that I would get my fills at the place where I am banded -- Memorial Bariatric Center in Savannah. From the Fills USA link, there isn't a fill doctor in Georgia.

But I'm sure at the information meeting they said that I would return to the Center for fills.

Should I have this nailed down before getting the band?

Should I have this nailed down before getting the band?

Uh, YES!!!! But no worries. The center banding you will also do your fills. It's the folks who are banded elsewhere (like in MX) who are ussing Fill Centers, for the most part, and it looks like Memorial Bariatric Center does NOT do fills for folks not banded with them. Make sure, but I bet you are fine. Happy Band day!!!

Thank you, Kathy. I feel much better. But I'm writing it down to ask at my next weigh-in at the Center.

Hello Ive just moved to Aiken South Carolina Also From Ga. Ive had my Lap band for about nine yrs.And it is very hard finding a filled doctor here,Iam very blessed first to be a nurse over 15 yrs and have experince with the manybands in West Palm Beach where I use to live, and with adjusting my own. Ive been here three minths and trying to start my own bussness doing fills.Anyone wanting further information email me here.

Thank you. MS>Consonya