Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1/2 Cc Not Gonna Make A Difference?

well my word of advice. I just had rapid weight loss 50lbs in four months. Guess what? Im having my gallbladder removed because of it. Lose the weight slowly. Your gallbladder can not keep up with all the cholesterol the liver is dumping in it there fore making stones. Lose it slow even though you want more. Its not worth the risk.

Cheryl, I am so sorry to hear about your gallbladder having to be removed! My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm sure you're not excited about having yet another surgery. Will this affect your continued weight loss?

Ha it will probably make me lose more lol. Im good just a word to the wise. Fast is not always better.

yes, 1/2cc will make a difference! I have never been stuck since getting my band July 2011 till last week after having a 1/2cc October 30!

I am debating if I should cancel my appointment for Tuesday after Thanksgiving since I am right where I need to be I think.

(had a little stuck episode today but it passed thank god)

Thanks everyone! I was in a really good spot until just recently, I thought once you got into green you were good and didnt need anymore fills.

As you lose more weight you will have to get fills because you also lose fat where the band is and will need to be adjusted accordingly.

yes' date=' 1/2cc will make a difference! I have never been stuck since getting my band July 2011 till last week after having a 1/2cc October 30!

I am debating if I should cancel my appointment for Tuesday after Thanksgiving since I am right where I need to be I think.

(had a little stuck episode today but it passed thank god)[/quote']

I was thinking the same thing. I have an appointment for Monday but since I'm steadily losing again, do I really want to mess with it? I haven't been able to go over 4.5 cc in a 10 cc band in 28 months.

1/2 cc can make a huge difference but I'm not convinced that I need to risk another round of reflux. Tight does not equal healthy...

Ha it will probably make me lose more lol. Im good just a word to the wise. Fast is not always better.

Cheryl, sorry to hear about your gallbladder...how soon will you have surgery?

Yea I'm all about healthy, slow and steady weight loss, but I'm really hungry between meals so i think i need a little more in there.

I have 5 cc band and 3 months ago I filled with .5 so now I am at 3 cc but for last 3 weeks I have a hard time to eat any solid food I am confused I was fine suddenly got tight. I am PB 4 to 5 times a day I have an appointment next Thursday just wondering how much should I remove? It is costly every time I fill or un fill. Please help any suggestion? I don't want to be loose I just wanted to be able solid food I can keep liquid not creamy liquid but no matter I eat slow and chew my food seems like stuck and doesn't go down.