Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

88 Snacks Under 100 Calories...

Enjoy...

This list is filled with sizeable options enjoyable enough to devour guilt-free without any diet damage. And while most of these Snacks pack a nutritious punch, a few are clearly set out to satisfy that sweet tooth (see #23!). But hey, at 100 calories or less, it’s worth the splurge.

sweet_tooth.png

1. Mini PB&F: One fig Newton with 1 teaspoon Peanut Butter.

2. chocolate Banana: Half a frozen banana dipped in two squares of melted dark chocolate.

3. Frozen grapes (any color): 1 cup (about 28 grapes), stuck in the freezer for 2+ hours.

4. Honeyed Yogurt: ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt with a dash of cinnamon and 1 teaspoon honey.

5. Spiced Orange: One orange— about the size of a tennis ball— sprinkled with cinnamon.

6. Grilled Pineapple: 2 ¼-inch thick pineapple rounds (about 1 cup), grilled (or sautéed) for two minutes or until golden.

7. Berries n’ Cream: 1 cup blueberries with 2 tablespoons whipped topping.

8. Stuffed Figs: Two small dried figs with 1 tablespoon reduced-fat ricotta stuffed inside. Sprinkle with cinnamon.

9. Oats n’ Berries: ⅓ cup rolled oats (cooked with water), topped with cinnamon and ¼ cup fresh berries.

10. Dark Chocolate: One block, or three squares.

11. Nut-Stuffed Date: One Medjool Date filled with one teaspoon natural unsalted almond butter.

12. chocolate Milk: 6 ounces skim milk mixed with 2 teaspoons chocolate Syrup.< /p>

13. Cinnamon Applesauce: 1 cup unsweetened applesauce. Or, try this homemade version!

14. Citrus-berry Salad: 1 cup mixed berry salad (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, and/or blackberries) tossed with one tablespoon fresh-squeezed orange juice.

15. Maple-pumpkin Yogurt: ½ cup non-fat regular yogurt (go Greek for extra protein!) with 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree and 1 teaspoon maple syrup… like this!

16. Chocolate Pudding: One 4oz package. Try a fat/sugar free version or a homemade one!

17. Chocolate Covered Strawberries: Five strawberries dipped in two squares melted dark chocolate.

18. Tropical juice Smoothie: ¼ cup pineapple juice, orange juice, and apple juice, blended with ice.

19. vanilla and Banana Smoothie: ½ cup sliced banana, ¼ cup nonfat vanilla yogurt, and a handful of ice blended until smooth.

20. MYO Banana Chips: One sliced banana dipped in lemon juice and chips.html" rel="external nofollow">baked.

21. Baked Apple: One tennis ball-sized apple, cored, filled with 1 teaspoon brown sugar and cinnamon, and baked until tender.

22. Fruity Waffles: One 7-grain frozen waffle toasted and topped with ¼ cup fresh mixed berries.

23. Skinny S’more: Two graham crackers with one roasted marshmallow and one small square dark chocolate.

24. Cinnamon Graham Crackers & Peanut butter: Two graham cracker squares with 1 teaspoon Peanut Butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

25. Cereal and Milk: ½ cup rice krispies with ½ cup skim milk.

26. Milk n’ Cookies: Five animal crackers with ½ cup skim milk.

27. Warm Spiced Cider: 6 ounces apple cider with sprinkles of cinnamon and nutmeg, warmed.

28. Citrus Sherbet: ½ cup lime sherbet (about one standard-sized ice-cream scoop) with ½ sliced kiwi.

29. Café Latte: 8 ounces steamed skim milk with 1 shot espresso.

30. Jelly Beans: 25 of ‘em! Although we don’t recommend these.

31. Marshmallow Pear: ½ pear diced and topped with 1 tablespoon marshmallow fluff.

32. Protein Shake: One scoop Protein Powder with 8 ounces Water (choose from tasty powder flavors like Cookies n’ cream and chocolate peanut butter!).

33. M.Y.O. Popsicle: 8 ounces lemonade frozen in an ice pop mold, or use a small paper cup as a mold.

34. Apple Chips: Munch on ¾ cup of kinds like these, or use this recipe!

savory_satisfaction.png

35. Carrots n’ Hummus: About 10 baby carrots with 2 tablespoons hummus.

36. Pistachios: A couple handfuls— about 25 nuts (Crackin’ them open will take more time and avoid grabbing 25 more).

37. cheese n’ Crackers: Five Kashi 7-grain crackers with 1 stick reduced-fat string cheese.< /p>

38. Dippy Egg: One

with ½ slice whole-wheat toast, sliced (to dip in yolk!).

39. Cheesy Breaded Tomatoes: Two roasted plum tomatoes sliced and topped with 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.

40. Curried Sweet Potato: One medium sweet potato (about 5 inches long) cooked for six minutes in the microwave and mashed with 1 teaspoon curry, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.

41. “Cheesy” Popcorn: 2 cups air-popped popcorn with 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast— it’ll taste like real cheese!

42. Guacamole stuffed Egg Whites: Halve a hardboiled egg, remove yolk, and stuff the empty space with 2 tablespoons guacamole (avocado, lime, cilantro and salt).

43. Grilled Spinach and Feta Polenta: 3 oz polenta (about the size of a deck of cards) cooked with 1 ½ cups Water and topped with 1 teaspoon feta cheese and a handful spinach.

44. Soy Edamame: ¼ cup boiled Edamame with 1 teaspoon soy sauce.

45. Dijon Pretzels: Two pretzel rods with 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard.

46. Crunchy Curried tuna Salad: ½ cup canned tuna with 1 teaspoon curry powder, 1 tablespoon chopped red onion, and two ribs celery (chopped).

47. Greek Tomatoes: One Tomato (about the size of a tennis ball) chopped and mixed with 1 tablespoon feta and a squeeze of lemon juice.

48. Shrimp Cocktail: Eight medium sized shrimp boiled and served with 2 tablespoons classic cocktail sauce.

49. Smoked Beef Jerky: About 1 ounce— look for low sodium versions!

50. Cheddar and Tomato Soup: ½ cup tomato soup with 1 tablespoon shredded low-fat cheddar cheese.

51. Kale Chips: ½ cup raw kale— stems removed— baked with 1 teaspoon olive oil at 400° until crisp.

52. Sweet Potato Fries: One light-bulb sized sweet potato sliced, tossed with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and baked at 400° for 10 minutes.

53. Cucumber Sandwich: ½ English muffin with 2 tablespoons cottage cheese and three slices of cucumber.

54. Turkey Roll-Ups: Four slices smoked turkey rolled up and dipped in 2 teaspoons honey mustard.

55. Mixed Olives: About 8 olives.< /p>

56. Antipasto Plate: One Pepperocini, a ½ inch cube of cheddar cheese, one slice pepperoni, and one olive.

57. Pumpkin Seeds: 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, sprayed with oil (just a spritz!) and baked at for 400° for 15 minutes or until brown. Sprinkle with Kosher salt.

58. Choco-Soy Nuts: 3 tablespoons soy nuts with 1 teaspoon cocoa nibs.

59. Wasabi Peas: About ⅓ cup of these green treats.

60. Balsamic Veggies: 3 cups raw peppers (any color!) dipped in 2 tablespoons balsamic reduction.

61. Cheesy Roasted Asparagus: Four spears (spritzed with olive-oil spray) and topped with 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, baked for 10 minutes at 400°.

62. Cucumber salad: One large cucumber (sliced) with 2 tablespoons chopped red onion and 2 tablespoons apple-cider vinegar.

63. Spinach and Feta Egg-White Scramble: Three egg whites scrambled and mixed with ½ cup raw spinach and 1 tbsp feta cheese. Cook in frying pan or zap in microwave until egg whites are no longer runny (about 1-2 minutes).

64. Crunchy Kale Salad: 1 cup kale leaves chopped with 1 teaspoon honey and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.

65. Chick Pea Salad: ¼ chickpeas with 1 tablespoon sliced scallions, a squeeze of lemon juice, and ¼ cup diced tomatoes.

66. Grilled Garlic Corn on the Cob: One small-sized ear brushed with 1 teaspoon sautéed minced garlic and 1 teaspoon olive oil, grilled until tender.

67. pretzels & Cream Cheese: 15 mini pretzel sticks with 2 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese.

68. Bacon Brussels Salad: Seven brussel spouts thinly sliced and mixed with one piece lean bacon, chopped.

69. Rosemary Potatoes: ⅓ cup thinly sliced potato tossed with 1 teaspoons olive oil and a teaspoon of chopped rosemary.

70. Spicy Black Beans: ¼ cup black Beans with 1 tablespoon salsa and 1 tablespoon non-fat Greek yogurt.

71. Caprese Salad: 1 ounce (hockey puck sized) of fresh mozzarella with ½ cup cherry tomatoes and 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar.

72. Goldfish: About 40 fishies…try the cheddar kind!

73. chips n’ Salsa: 10 baked tortilla chips with ¼ cup salsa.

74. Mini Ham Sandwich: Two slices honey-baked ham with 2 teaspoons honey mustard rolled in a lettuce leaf.

75. Lox Bagel: ½ whole-wheat mini bagel with two thin slices of lox.

sweet_nsalty.png

76. Chocolate Trail Mix: Eight almonds, four chocolate chips, and 1 tablespoon raisins.

77. Apples and Cheese: 1 non-fat mozzarella cheese stick with half of a baseball-sized apple (any variety), sliced.

78. PB & Celery: 1 medium celery stalk with 1 tablespoon peanut butter.

79. Cottage Cheese Melon Boat: 1 cup melon balls with ½ cup non-fat cottage cheese.

80. Carrot and Raisin Salad: 1 cup shaved carrots with 2 tablespoons raisins and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.

81. Tropical Cottage Cheese: ½ cup non-fat cottage cheese with ½ cup fresh mango and pineapple, chopped.

82. Blue-Cheese Stuffed Apricots: Three dried apricots with 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese.

83. Rice Cake and Almond Butter: One rice cake (try brown rice!) with 2 teaspoons almond butter.

84. Sweet n’ Spicy Pecans: Five pecans roasted with 2 teaspoons maple syrup and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.

85. Apples n’ Peanut Butter: ½ an apple, sliced and dipped in 1 teaspoon natural peanut butter.

86. Chocolate Hazelnut Crackers: Four wheat thins dipped in 1 teaspoon Nutella (or other hazelnut spread).

87. strawberry Salad: 1 cup raw spinach with ½ cup sliced strawberries and 1 tablespoon balsamic.

88. Cacao-Roasted Almonds: Pop in eight almonds like these!

I love your list. Do you have a way to email? I would love to print it. If so please send to helyen88@yahoo.com. Thanks so much for sharing!!

sure I can email it to you......

Can you email to me as we'll please anjb07271@aol.com Thank you!!!

Great list thanks for sharing

Thanks SO much, I get so tired of the few Snacks I can come up with. I'll copy your list into Word and print it that way. You're a lifesaver! :D

OMG those are AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much!

Can you email to me as we'll please anjb07271@aol.com Thank you!!!

sure can....

Thanks SO much, I get so tired of the few Snacks I can come up with. I'll copy your list into Word and print it that way. You're a lifesaver! :D

I did the same thing and hung it on the side of my fridge. I am always looking for low calorie Snacks and I am so happy I found this,honestly I saw about 60 I am going to make, LOL

sure I can email it to you......

Can you please email me the snack list also? Thanks !

Jeani@catt.com

Could I please get a copy too? Kriscakes7@gmail.com

Thank you!!

Me too...Paula Geistfeld @ prgeeser@redred.com

Awesome list...making me hungry now

Thanks

You can email the list to yourself. In the header of her original post there is a little arrow point down. Click the arrow, then click 'share' and then enter your email address and hit send.

You can email the list to yourself. In the header of her original post there is a little arrow point down. Click the arrow' date=' then click 'share' and then enter your email address and hit send.[/quote']

Thanks. I guess I never noticed that little "share"!