Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sexual Question For The Ladies

Oh my kittylove.. thats something we should never get used to once we have been introduced to it. Is this after you all have talked about the issue? Im sorry to hear though. But if your cool with then we r cool with it for you too!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY SII Skyrocket using LapBandTalk

I know the feeling. My husband and I had sex maybe 4 times in 2 yrs. It's more him and he doesn't open up to me. I think because he feels self consious but he never says that. He is not fat like me either! Just some in his stomach. I am used to the no sex by now.

This is so sad!!!!! I have no idea how you are surviving!! If a week goes bye that we have had sex less then 3 times Im like what is the issue here?! Hope you find something to spark it back up! Its not just a want sometimes it a flat out NEED!

Ok..tryed to decide if it was worth posting after reading TexasJeff post.....

I maybe old fasion as I am old....BUT when I read topics that say for woman...I read...and on many subjects as delicate as this one I think about posting my feelings but then in the back of my head I always think there is going to be the sorta remark I read....and I stay clear of them...

Sorry if this hurts but...alot to be said for class......

~places chalk back on ledge...slaps my hands together and walks away ~

NUMNUM!

that really made me laugh out loud! lol

With some pounds off I instantly start feeling more sexy. My bf and I have been doing different things and he Loves that! So that makes me happy of course! I really can't wait for more to come off and see where this leads but so far so good. and Yes men really just want us to be comfortable with them, it seems when you aren't it is a turn off.

Ok..tryed to decide if it was worth posting after reading TexasJeff post.....

I maybe old fasion as I am old....BUT when I read topics that say for woman...I read...and on many subjects as delicate as this one I think about posting my feelings but then in the back of my head I always think there is going to be the sorta remark I read....and I stay clear of them...

Sorry if this hurts but...alot to be said for class......

~places chalk back on ledge...slaps my hands together and walks away ~

although some people decide to make jokes I do appreciate an honest thought on the subject. It is a very sensitive one for me and I like to hear men and womens thoughts about it. Lets me know I'm not alone in feeling alittle self concious.

N I STILL like to watch:) NUMNUM

Oh my kittylove.. thats something we should never get used to once we have been introduced to it. Is this after you all have talked about the issue? Im sorry to hear though. But if your cool with then we r cool with it for you too!!!

Yeah, I had talked him about it numerous times. My therapist thinks maybe he has low testosterone. My hubby is not the type to go to the dr to have it checked out. Sometimes I miss it but since I am used to being a virgin again, LOL i am actually fine with it. I think when I start losing more I will probably start feeling more sexual. Maybe he will too? Thanks for your kind reply!!

I'm embarrassed to say this, as it seems onto be socially acceptable not to be into anything and everything these days. I'm no prude either. But I loathe oral sex. I do feel self conscious buto me it just doesn't feel good. I don't like saliva all over me, it's too intense and invasive, it even hurts. I don't think we've done it since I was about 20 which is quarter of a century ago.

And I don't enjoy giving it either,it's hideous. Our mouths and our asses belong at different ends of our bodies, eeeeew. But I can be coaxed once in awhile because I know he loves it.

Jachut- it is perfectly fine to like what u like and not like other things. Social " norms" are just that. 51% over the 49%. Lol. So dont be embarrased. This has actually been a good topic:-).

I say do whatever it is you and your mate need to do to take you to the moon. If your trip doesnt include as many miles as others, woohoo!!! Lol. Lovin the posts ladies and gents

This is 1 area where I think it is far better to receive than to give!

I guess I'm a giver :).. lol I give my husband a bj everyday. Sometimes I wake him up for work with it, sometimes he goes to sleep to it or I might just sneak up on him when he's in the shower or drivin. I'm not saying it my favorite thing in the world but his reaction makes it well worth it!! Love to see him turned on and enjoying himself.

Krusell, I believe you havent been married very long:) Thats great, dont get me wrong.

Ive heard of marraiges where there is no sex at all, for years at a time. What do yall think of that? Something , physical or mental w/ the woman. Dont remember exactly how it ended up that way, bu they did, and evidently love each other. Been together like 20 years or something like that. Long time.

whilst you ponder that, take a gander at this little scenario. My ex Husband was an excellent lover, best Ive ever had. Oral, doggie you name it we did it and it was good, awesome! WE were married less than a year.

We went to bed one night, and in the middle of the night I woke up, no Jeff. His side of the bed empty. No cells back then. I look outside, and the car is there. I get to thinking, and worried. Looked hi and low. We lived in a second floor adorable apart with very old carvings, oak just gorgeous!

Anyhoo, theres this bar we frequented to play pool, about 6 houses down the street. I can see it from our place. I get dressed, and locked up, walk down the street . I find him in there , middle of the night sitting at the bar, suckin face WITH A GUY!!!!

We divorced soon after, nuff said. Creep. Guys if ya think you might be unsure dont MARRY A STRAIGHT WOMAN and let her find out this way. It messes with the head.

Sandy

Ok I'm chiming in. My husband of 12 years loves to do it. I don't mind because he is VERY good at it. But the one thing he asks me to do that I will flat out refuse to do I'd to "sit on his face". LOL. I just can't bring myself to do it. My thighs have excess skin from my weightloss and I would surely smother him with it. Bahahaha.

Three years so far :)