Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

In Need Of A "unconventional" Mentor? ???

Roses,

be my honor to try to help. I sent you a p.m. I prefer not to make your issues public property

Does anyone wanna buddy up on myfitnesspal for motivation?

I'm in need! L

I'm need! and also need to learn how to type. Looking for any & all types of motivation. Banded Dec 2011 and have stalled without losing since Aug.

well martie, I can help with band issues, as far as spelling goes your on own I'm no better. still a blur but was told I did graduate h.s. luckily there was photographs to prove it. lmao ....

Holy hell Steve, where were you 4 yrs ago? I too have the same habits as you. Pretty much do and eat whatever I want. Now don't get me wrong, I work out like a mother f***** to maintain but I just freakin love food.< /p>

4 years ago? I'm lucky I can remember 4 days ago... see and you still lost weight!

This is beginning to sound like Dr. T and the Women!

Very amusing thread lol.

Sounds like you have some good advice to give out Steve and a great attitude.

Exercise was the key for me and I try to not to be so strict with myself and eat "normal" and not all dietish all the time but I have some sort of fear of gaining the weight back. Your recipes sound like a good place to get started a bit.

Ok steve! Carabbas.. mama's chicken soup.. GO! lol.. I started zumba at home.. i do it for 30mins..whooped my ass!!! and now my knee's hurt.. lol .. :(

40 celery ribs 32 medium carrots, peeled 8 large yellow onion, 16 medium potatoes, peeled 8 large green bell pepper 8 cans (14 ounce size) imported Italian plum tomatoes, 40 pounds chicken, washed and cut into 8 pieces 4 cups chopped fresh Italian parsley 16 cloves garlic, finely chopped 48 quarts Water salt and freshly ground black pepper

directions: Dice celery, carrots, onion, potatoes and bell pepper into 1/4-inch pieces. Chop tomatoes; reserve all juice. Place vegetables, tomatoes with their juice, chicken pieces, parsley and garlic in a 10-quart stockpot. Add Water. Season with salt and pepper. Slowly bring Soup to a boil over low heat. Skim off foam that rises to the surface; may have to skim 2 or 3 times. Partially cover pot and simmer 2 hours. When soup is finished, remove chicken pieces with a slotted spoon. Let cool.

Meanwhile, mash vegetables in the bottom of the pot with the back side of a large cooking spoon or a potato masher. When chicken has cooled enough to handle, remove skin and bones and return meat to soup.

Carabba's Momma's chicken soup....recipe is for 1 gallon of Soup. find a good recipe tool to help adjust the Qty. to equal the amount you're making. Now...Dr.T? guess that's better then Mr.T ?????

Steve, how about that stuffed mushroom recipe?

Which brings me to his spirt .... Thank you... exercise ...only people I know or knew whom got pumped up to exercise were the juice heads I played with back in my days. Eating, still more finicky then Morris the cat... Walking was my source of exercise, I was like Forrest walking and walking ...