Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Much Do These Fill Cost High To Low

Wow. I feel like I must have missed something, although I'm sure I read all the responses, including my own, more than once. I really don't understand why you're so upset. Who, in this thread, is letting their weight loss go to their head? All I've seen is people trying to answer the question you asked. We can all tell you how much it costs US to get fills, but the only way for you to know how much it will cost YOU is to contact your potential doctor.

by the by, who died and left yall in charge of statements here on forum. I thought that was Alex's job. N YEAH I WILL stand up for myself, every time. Thats my civil right. Thats one of the reasons I wasnt major keen to get started here, because of knowit alls. Alex, now do you see why it tokk me a while to participate? Sandy

A, not true. I got my answer .

w/out calling my doctor to ask her what the competition charges. puh leeeeeeze!

im outta here, i dont enjoy participating in games grown ass women play.

w/out calling my doctor to ask her what the competition charges. puh leeeeeeze!

im outta here, i dont enjoy participating in games grown ass women play.

You're the one who's been swinging the baseball bat through this thread. But thanks for stopping by anyway. We always look forward to a civilized discussion. Maybe you could come prepared next time.

Just a reminder about the RULES we all agreed to abide by when signing up for LBT.

Just a reminder about the RULES we all agreed to abide by when signing up for LBT.

Why can the F word get blocked but the " English" equivalent be kept on here. No one should have the right to stay on this forum after telling someone to F off!

What ev......

I could get it done at the Va Med Ctr. for virtually free if I trusted them to do a good job. But I am going to use the Private Sector instead. Im still filling out this stack of paperwork. Lets see, "Hoiw many times do you go to the bathroom.......rofl JK!! But it COULD BE there. This is comprehensive to say the least!

Sandy-USN VETERAN

What VA center do you use? I don't think the VA covers fills - at least most VA's don't. When I had my surgery 3 yrs ago, the VA didn't even do lapbands, only bypass (and I would've had to travel to Portland to get it done (about 6 hrs away). Not sure if they even do them now. But I guarrantee it'll only be done at the bigger VA hospitals. My VA doc didn't even know what a lapband was - I had to explain it to him.

I travel 6 hrs round trip to get fills at a civilian dr. Medicare covered the surgery and the first year of fills. Now they cost me $160 each. Whether it's a fill or an unfill. $600 sounds really expensive to me!

Good luck! And if you'r VA center does do them, why not go there? I would!

Marci

You're the one who's been swinging the baseball bat through this thread. But thanks for stopping by anyway. We always look forward to a civilized discussion. Maybe you could come prepared next time.

Its my thread, if you had bothered to read.

Yer book was a waste of money.Oh well Goodwill will get a great price for it! Sandy

Yer book was a waste of money.Oh well Goodwill will get a great price for it! Sandy

her book was not a waste of money to people on this thread who read it and followed her suggestions which matched our doctors instructions. being nearly 5 months post op, i have lost nearly 80 pounds. i think it has helped me very much. have you read it?

i hope if it is at goodwill, and nothing wrong with goodwill, that a person reads it and can learn from it. i know i sure did.

How can you say it's a waste of money if you haven't even had the surgery?

Its my thread' date=' if you had bothered to read.

Yer book was a waste of money.Oh well Goodwill will get a great price for it! Sandy[/quote']

Jean's book a waste? Not for me, read it, followed her rules, banded 9 months, lost 68 pounds. The proof is in the pudding!

The proof is in the pudding!

Not to change the subject, but pudding sounds mighty good right now! Might have to get some today!

Marci