Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lastnight I had some very strong dreams, some pleasant, some not, but the one that is sticking with me, (besides the part about being feed shots of Senior Frog's green tequilla) was one of love and self acceptance.

The scene was after a huge flood, the waters had receded and the clean-up had begun. A very large woman was being interviewed by a national morning talk-show, like Goodmorning or Today (I don't watch these types of shows, but you know the type). She was about 350 pounds, and a professional belly dancer. She finished her interview, than ran out infront of the celibration parade and started dancing. She wasn't wearing typical belly dancing costuming, but it was still very pretty. She started dancing, and suddenly she opened her costume and "gave birth" to two other large dancers, who were strikingly beautiful, even though they both weighed about 300 pounds. They were also dressed in skimpy costumes, but they didn't care what anyone thought, they just danced their hearts out, danced to show their joy and happiness that the flood was over and reconstruction was to begin.

This was so amazing for me. I woke up with a sense of renewed determination. Here were these fat dancers who were out there for everyone to see, they didn't care what anyone thought, they just were out dancing their joy that the disaster was over, and time to rebuild.

I have been so stressed lately, feeling like I'm treading Water and not making any headway in my journey. It's hard to face the scale when I gain weight on 1000 calories, but I'm not giving up.

I'm dancing like no one is watching, whirling my way through the debre of my life. I'm a bull terrier, once I latch onto something I don't let go, even when common sense says to move on. But I'm not giving up. I'm not letting go.

Never give up, Never surrender.

A friend of mine from college used to tell me that Water in a dream means that you are going through great changes, I guess she was right, you have had too many to count in the last few months. You must be really glad to be home and maybe you are a bit more delighted than you knew.

Wow that was great! I love dreams, and of course Pisces are notorious dreamers. I feel like Water and ocean and seas also represent the sea of mankind. I hope you write your dreams down, some reoccurring symbols could communicate amazing things. I remember Joseph the dreamer in the O.T.. My youngest is named Joe. Its funny, the strangest dreams for me were when I was pregnant. Talk about Technicolor dreams!

My friend is in a belly dancing group and they perform at all the town events. Many, many of these women are really heavy. But they are up there shaking their junk with the rest of them. They impress me!