Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2012 Bandsters

86lbs down in 5 short months :)

post-207878-13813134829917_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]26218[/ATTACH]

post-343909-13813141292671_thumb.png

Banded October 22. Lost only 23 lbs!

86lbs down in 5 short months :)

Great job!

Taken day 15 post op

post-344125-13813141167094_thumb.jpg

Taken 95 days post op

post-344125-13813141167764_thumb.jpg

Taken 2 days ago

post-344125-13813141168414_thumb.jpg

Look GREAT!! wow go girl!!!

Ok. I'm down 39 pounds!!!!!!!!!!

Wow everyone looks great! I've lost 54 lbs so far and am back losing after an almost 2 month plateu. I update my blog reguarly: http://thefatgirlthin.blogspot.com/

Am I the only October bander with massive hairloss daily..???? Im at my wits end with this. Im praying everyday it stops and everyday i lose handfuls of hair.< /p>

Nope, me too. My surgeon recommended Biotin and zinc. I take both daily. Seems to help!

http://thefatgirlthin.blogspot.com/

me too...still massive Hair loss and only 35 lbs since 10-22 surgery.

very pissed about it at this point as I am following the rules with no success and no help what so ever from this band yet! While I just dont understand how many at this same surgery time have lost double the weight I have....while happy for you it makes me want to throw in the towel and give up. :(

I decided that tomorrow I will be gained the five Day pouch test.

post-339496-13813141432748_thumb.jpg

Look GREAT!! wow go girl!!!

You look amazing !

I was banded 10-22 and Ive only lost 30. I havent lost weight since January. Its getting depressing. Ive had 3 fills. Im at 5 now and go back next Monday.

me too...still massive Hair loss and only 35 lbs since 10-22 surgery.

very pissed about it at this point as I am following the rules with no success and no help what so ever from this band yet! While I just dont understand how many at this same surgery time have lost double the weight I have....while happy for you it makes me want to throw in the towel and give up. :(

don't give up. talk to your dr about it. Maybe there is an underlining problem or maybe its something you just haven;t noticed that could be changed. I know some its takes a good 6months before it truly starts! good luck hun.. whatever you do.. don't give up! <3

Ya'll look awesome! I've not lost much this year. I gained a bit after a slump when we found out that my boyfriend has Testicular Cancer and have since lost and only maintained that becauseeeee... I'm 13 weeks pregnant. Lol. I'm eating great, as my cravings are mostly healthy stuff and lots of fruit and veggies... And the occasional Gummy bear when my daughter has them. =x I've lost a couple pounds here and there but I'm pretty sure I'm just losing in time to gain baby so it's staying pretty much the same. Lol. I'm fine with that though. I had emergency surgery last week to remove a twisted cyst on my ovary so I'm not very mobile right now but I feel a million times better than I have for most of this year so I'm looking forward to getting back to normal in a couple of weeks! I did have to have Fluid removed because I kept getting stuck. I was at 5, now 4. Call me crazy, but I felt full much quicker after my small unfill! I'm thinking I might end up having to have maybe a complete unfill by the end of this pregnancy because I feel tighter and tighter every week or so. I'm down to about maybe a little under 1 cup of food to fill me up, but satisfied at less. At first I could eat quite a bit more, so if I keep going at this rate I don't think I'll be able to take in adequate nutrition and such.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using LapBandTalk

I've lost 65ish pounds (depends on the day). And like Fallon, I'm pregnant, 10 weeks. Unfortunately I want salty foods and carbs, but I did get a .5 fill last week, I'm now at 2.5 cc's.

So excited, today I am wearing a size 16 dress pants to work for the first time in 10 years. I feel like a rock star. 54.6 pounds gone so I'm half way to my goal. So proud of everyone on here...lets keep it goin October bandsters!!

post-215048-13813134894714_thumb.jpg

Pics: Before surgery and then one week ago for my black tie dinner event!

post-344813-13813141450132_thumb.jpg

post-344813-1381314145081_thumb.jpg