Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2012 Bandsters

So its only been three days post op. I dont have much of an appetite but get urges to chew something. Everything is Going freakishly smooth (not complaining).

So its only been three days post op. I dont have much of an appetite but get urges to chew something. Everything is Going freakishly smooth (not complaining).

I am 7 days post op and want to chew every sweet thing that I see.

I've always been a meat eater and I keep wanting to chew meat and not swallow it. The options for first week post op just aren't that great but worth it!

Guess my LapBand Mentality is not at 100%. Just took a big gulp of Water and threw back two pills not thinking. I suck!

It's hard to get use to.. its a process so you'll get there.. I do that with drinks also.. I'll start drinking like a champ! then I remember.. oh ****! lol.

And grats all you who are doing great !!! I am so happy omg. I want this to be healed already though so i can start exercising .. I lost 27 lbs and i keep thinking.. well damn, if i could have exercised I could have lost more! Getting ahead of myself. lol

I was banded on the 30th & my only complain is HEADACHES. & I know its not from Caffine withdraws because I havent drank soda or tea in a very long time

me too. I've been having really bad headaches which is unusual for me. I was starting to blame it on my pain meds. I've been taking extra strenght tylenol and it helps but as soon as they wear off the headache is back. Its not caffine withdrawal either. I've never had that problem so I dont' know why it would start now.

Guess my LapBand Mentality is not at 100%. Just took a big gulp of Water and threw back two pills not thinking. I suck!

It ok it's so hard to get rid of our old habits. Be very careful. Hope u feel ok .

I'm just freaking hungry

Is my stomach suppose to be swollen?

post-208321-1381313446484_thumb.jpg

post-342857-13813140510624_thumb.jpg

Banded oct 30 and my stomach is the size of full pregnancy ... So swollen and full of gas I suppose.

That's the worst part of it. That's where the walking comes in. It will get better.

Best wishes!

me too. I've been having really bad headaches which is unusual for me. I was starting to blame it on my pain meds. I've been taking extra strenght tylenol and it helps but as soon as they wear off the headache is back. Its not caffine withdrawal either. I've never had that problem so I dont' know why it would start now.

Headaches are a sign of dehydration.

Banded on the 25th. Stomach finally back to normal. More walking I did the more the swelling went down. Starting different foods today rather than just Clear Liquids. I got a bunch of cream of whatever Soups, mash potatoes, refried Beans, egg beaters... I am still conscience of my Protein intake as I know that protein is what makes your body heal faster, taking my Vitamin C and multi Vitamin. I want to make sure that although I can go to these foods I still stay at a low calorie intake bc you can go over so easily!!

Anyway, I agree with whoever said they wish they could exercise... I'm down 10 lbs... Gonna start walking today for real, maybe a couple miles if I can. I didn't do this for nothing!!! Hey anyone know what I could use on my scars to make them less visible? Like scar removers or whatever????

Hello I was banded 10/22/12 so far so good , my incision was itchy but took care of it with topical benadryl. I hope everyone is well :)

h

Good to know, thanks