Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Aetna Insurance

I love shopping as well but i hate trying on clothes!!! All because of the weight gain.. ummm. I like to listen to music, play with my step children and cook ;-) Its great that you are looking in to sewing.. That definatley seems like a great idea to help cut down on cost during your beautiful transition Let wait and wait and wait because you are definately going to get a BIG FAT YES!!!!! Any upcoming sewing classes?

I love shopping as well but i hate trying on clothes!!! All because of the weight gain.. ummm. I like to listen to music' date=' play with my step children and cook ;-) Its great that you are looking in to sewing.. That definatley seems like a great idea to help cut down on cost during your beautiful transition Let wait and wait and wait because you are definately going to get a BIG FAT YES!!!!! Any upcoming sewing classes?[/sub']

My mom sews and when I was younger I didn't want to learn, now it is gonna actually come in handy!!! Better late than never!

So happy just got the phone call that my insurance approved the surgery!!!! It took exactly one week from the time it took my doctors office to fax in the paperwork!!!

So happy just got the phone call that my insurance approved the surgery!!!! It took exactly one week from the time it took my doctors office to fax in the paperwork!!!

OMG!! I am SOOO happy for you. Do you have to pick a new date or is it still on for tomorrow?

I love shopping as well but i hate trying on clothes!!! All because of the weight gain.. ummm. I like to listen to music, play with my step children and cook ;-) Its great that you are looking in to sewing.. That definatley seems like a great idea to help cut down on cost during your beautiful transition Let wait and wait and wait because you are definately going to get a BIG FAT YES!!!!! Any upcoming sewing classes?

I think I should tell Ms Cleo to move over!.... Congrats ma'am. we will be here with you every step of the way!

Congrats that is so exciting. I am happy for you! Worth all the worrying and wait! Let us know when your surgery will be scheduled.

My surgery is scheduled for 10/31/12!!!! So excited!!!

Congrats!!!! So exciting when do you start the pre-surgery liquid diet?

Congrats!!!! So exciting when do you start the pre-surgery liquid diet?

Thanx I start my pre op clear liquid diet tomorrow!!!

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

Good luck with your surgery today! Hope pre-op diet wasn't too bad! Let us know how it goes. I am still waiting to hear from Aetna... I am getting nervous its been 8 days

Good luck with your surgery today! Hope pre-op diet wasn't too bad! Let us know how it goes. I am still waiting to hear from Aetna... I am getting nervous its been 8 days

Surgery & recovery went great!!! I was surprised that there was minimal pain. Hang in there I know Aetna will approve you. Maybe try giving them a call to check the status!

I have Aetna and they approved me the first time my doctor office submitted it. They gave me no troubles. I was scared because I didn't lose weight during my 6 months. I have mild high blood pressure so I don't kno if they based it on that. My surgery is 11/8/12. Good luck

I just finished my six months (i only lost a couple of pounds) and my surgeons office submitted my paper work to Aetna Friday (11-2-12) so I am waiting to see if I'm approved. I am 5' 3" 210 pounds and am pre diabetic, my blood pressure is slightly high, and my cholesterol is high so I don't think there will be a problem but I am so stressed about it. Wish me luck :)

I think you will get approved for it, especially wit your health issues I honestly did lose any weight until after I was approved. It took bout a month to get it back. Call your insurance company and keep checking up wit them. I found out through them first before I found out wit my doctor office. Good luck and keep me posted