Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Going For My 3Rd Fill Today

I have my 3rd fill today. Although my 2nd made a 7 lb impact, I am seriously looking forward to today's. I've been reading posts where the 3rd fill is where most people began losing weight significantly. I'm hoping for at least a 10 lb loss the next 4 weeks :)

I had my third fill this morning too! (8ccs total now in 14cc band) She told me the 3rd fill is where most people start really losing. I am so ready for my transformation! My back, legs & feet are ready too!

I got mine done at 1pm today. He gave me 2 cc's which put me to 8 cc's but it was too much where I couldnt hi old down Water so he took out .75 cc's and I have a very good amt of restriction. so I have 7.25 cc's in total now. This is def going to force me to chew chew chew. I'm excited about the weight loss from this point on. Best of luck to the both of us :)

Went for my 3rd fill yesterday. Definitely feel more restriction but my fills are very conservative only about 1cc at a time. This is the first one that made me feel restricted from the second it was done....I will eat puree today and start on regular food tomorrow.

I had my 3rd fill yesterday too. I am at 8cc's. Good luck everyone. I am sorry I haven''t been on here in awhile, my thinner life took over!!!!!!!! :D

I received 1cc last Friday which puts me at 7.5cc on a 10cc max band.Maybe this will be my sweet spot.my last fill before Friday was in January.I know I have been lax.

I had my 4th fill yesterday. I have a total of 6.5 cc's in my 14 cc band now. I hope this one gets me to the green zone! :)

Started out with 2 cc's at surgery.

1st fill - 2 cc's

2nd fill - 1.5 cc's

3rd fill - .5 cc's

4th fill - .5 cc's

At 6cc in 10cc band... Wondering what this might feel like after I'm off full liquids after tomorrow. I'm kind of scared. I'm doing fine so far on full liquids. Want to be in green zone and I've got 24 pounds to goal.

Ok, so I was on liquids for the remainder of yesterday after my fill. Today I ate a small Breakfast and its hrs later and it still won't go down. I drink Water, tea and it comes back up. I think I may have gotten too much filling although he did take out some. Im going to try liquids for the next 3 days and see if that helps. Anyone gone through this or is going through this???

I called the Dr today and he said clear fluids the rest of the day and he will see me tmrw morning at 10am. I hope he only takes .25 or .5cc's at most. It's hard for me to keep liquids down. It takes too long,and some still comes back up after a while after my saliva accumulates. Not normal at all. The tightening starts loosening up when you're losing weight right? That's what I've been told by some ppl on here.

I'm having alot of trouble too. Drank a small coffee this morning, had a bottle of Water around noon. I tried to eat Wendys Chili and could not eat but 2 spoons & lost it. I gave up & am heading to bed. I'm going to try liquids tomorrow

Yeah...liqyids, including my saliva aren't going down quick enough so some still comes up. I wanna lose weight not become anorexic, malnutritioned or dehydrated. Going back to the Dr tomorrow morning and have him take out at least .25 cc's. Not fun at all. But, I know this happens. The worst part is I feel exhausted from throwing up and having nothing in my system to give me energy for the day. Trial and error to gain success. Keep me posted. I'll update you tomorrow morning after I get out of the Dr's office :)

Just got out of the Dr's. He took out .5cc's and I felt instant relief. However, I do feel weak since I've been on an empty stomach for 2 days. I'm drinking a glass of cold milk and it feels sooooooo good. So my 3rd filling went from being 2 to 1.25 to .75 cc's. 4 more weeks for my next fill. Looking fwd to the weight loss with this one. :)