Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have no will power!

I really dislike the Easter season for one little reason....CADBURY CREME EGGS! I mean really...how disgusting are these things...yet I can not resist them. Ugh! I have eaten three in the last two days...even though they are fattening and they make me want to puke! Sorry...I just needed to vent....mostly because there is still one more in the kitchen taunting me! :faint:

Dont even bring those Tasty Evil little gems into the house!

Avoid Temptation!!!

(so just how good were they?) lol

Ymmm! What is it about them that you can't just eat one? I mean I don't see myself over eating carrots or brocoli...

I wonder why things that are so bad for you are what really draws us to "not just eat one"

They get me every year two. I have had 2 in the last few weeks, and I have one sitting on my desk at work that's been there since Monday. Not TOO bad, but maybe one year I can just avoid them altogether, lol.

Guilty! I also have one in my cupboard. My kids ate the other 3. Yeah, that's it - the kids. Okay, it was me! I'm supposed to be on mushies too... chocolate is a mushy if you let it melt in your mouth, right?!

Damn eggs - they don't even taste good if you think about it, but there's something about knowing you CAN'T have one until next Easter. And why do they come in packages of 4?! Sorry to rant - I guess you touched a nerve. :)

*Gasps* This means I have to stop eradicating the little demons in green uniforms and start working on the Easter um.. bunny, chicken, thing.. whatever lays those damn evil eggs!

WAIT!!!! Hold the PRESSES!!! :dance:

They are eggs right??? .....Eggs have Protein! ....thats good..... :)

oh wait nevermind lol chocolate doesn't count.... lol :)

you can't blame a girl for trying :eek: :faint:

They don't always come in packs of 4....now they sell the mini eggs in packs of 12...and you can always buy them out of the big bins that have...oh probably 100 eggs in them! It is a damn conspiracy or something. Glad I'm not the only one with a problem...he he he!

Go to any store and its loaded with sooooooo much candy hehe ... I love those eggs !!!

My weakness isn't the Cadbury eggs...........it's those delectable REESE's eggs. The darn things come by the bag full. OH my that peanutbutter center covered by rich milk chocolate. My mouth is waterin'.......OH, OH, OH AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta have one now. Wait, I don't have any in the house! (panic)........(comes to senses) maybe that's a good thing.

those things are NASTY. but i eat them to...YUCK another one of those WHY Questions. Iam going to try Jack's idea. why do we eat this junk?...if I could I would pay a million dollars if someone could answer it.

why do we eat this junk?...if I could I would pay a million dollars if someone could answer it.

Because you want to.

*grins and holds out her hand for her million dollars*

I don't seem to care about the eggs but just about everything else seems to haunt me. I get my first fill on Weds and I sure hope I can get my attitude adjusted too.