Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Inner Thigh Lift Pre-Op Pic.

Its strange but only 2 days to go till i get some non saggy legs and already the emotions are all over the place. I wasnt worried at all about my previous very lengthy surgery for my abdominoplasty and my brachioplasty but this bilateral thigh lift really has me in a more tense and anxious state. I know deep down i will be ok but i am not sleeping and my nerves are all on edge, i just want it over and done with now, i hate waiting around.

My surgery isnt till thursday afternoon so i have a lot of waiting around to do thursday morning.. My cold and chest infection seem to have cleared up so i dont think that will be an issue now so all should go ahead as planned thursday. I am trying to keep busy till then just to stop me clock watching ..This is the time where i would love a ciggie to calm my nerves or a large bar of chocolate to take my mind off of things ! thanks for all your nice comments and good wishes, they are very much appreciated :)

Its strange but only 2 days to go till i get some non saggy legs and already the emotions are all over the place. I wasnt worried at all about my previous very lengthy surgery for my abdominoplasty and my brachioplasty but this bilateral thigh lift really has me in a more tense and anxious state. I know deep down i will be ok but i am not sleeping and my nerves are all on edge, i just want it over and done with now, i hate waiting around.

My surgery isnt till thursday afternoon so i have a lot of waiting around to do thursday morning.. My cold and chest infection seem to have cleared up so i dont think that will be an issue now so all should go ahead as planned thursday. I am trying to keep busy till then just to stop me clock watching ..This is the time where i would love a ciggie to calm my nerves or a large bar of chocolate to take my mind off of things ! thanks for all your nice comments and good wishes, they are very much appreciated :)

Cazzy,

Haven't been on here in forever! I'm so pleased to see you're moving forward with your thigh lift Best, best wishes Cazzy!

Congrats on all your hard work! It will be so worth it! Let us kno how you make out!

All done, well my legs look awesome in my compression leggings,p I have 4 drains and a slightly longer scar down my right leg as my legs mere uneven near the knee. pain is totally bearable, it's just sore and pain meds doing a good job on that ..

Will try and do a pic tomorrow, it's 1.45am here Operation took over 7 hours anda total of 6lbs of skin removed ..

I was wide Wake the minute they finished lol so nio sleep for me tonight

Totally worth it tho ....

Cngrats! Glad to hear everything went well!

About how much does it cost for the inner thigh? I want to have my done, but I have to lose 35 pounds to reach goal weight

Mine was $2,500 in Mexico

Back home today and feeling very well but tired. I am wearing compression stockings and on top of therm compression leggings and although a little sore, pain is very bearable, just on normal pain killers now if needed. Worst pain was the drains and getting them removed, but instant relief once they were out. Legs have swollen a little bit but i lost over 6lbs of excess skin so had a lot cut off. Shape looks really good even with the swelling so am very pleased with how things worked out.

My last job will be my saggy breasts and now my legs are done i notice my breasts even more and they will drive me mad if i dont get them done so next year when my surgeon is back from maternity leave the breasts will be done and i will be finished then, financially and physically lol

I am 58 yrs old and this still feels right to do even at my age !

That is awesome, I can't wait to see after pictures!!!!

Post op 10 days now and feeling a lot better and not so sore.. still wearing 2 lots of compression on my legs so a little uncomfortable but worth it !

my new legs are awesome :)

post-318687-138131404851_thumb.jpg post-318687-13813140486051_thumb.jpg

are these compression garments before or after your surgery? Are they like Spanx? I have the horrible loose skin on my thighs also 1 leg is a little larger than the other. Have had several hip and leg surgeries on one side> I want to wear a bathing suit.....shorts. Does insurance cover this if its a walking problem?

hope yours went well.

The compression garments are from marena a US company even tho i am in the UK, they are the best compression u can get. I wear the leggings which are the same compression as the surgical garments, their website is

http://marenagroup.com/garmentstore/product/tabid/199/p-110-shapzme-womens-leggings.aspx

these garments are perfect for flabby skin on legs !

I had some recent problems with my leg scars, 3 weeks post op i developed severe allergies to the dressings and i had 4 retained stitches which turned into stitch abscesses. A week later i am now much better, anti biotics and changing dressings daily my legs are nearly healed now.

They look a little strange tho as i have the tanned front of my legs now meeting the white skin from the back of my legs lol, thank god its winter now !

will post some more pics when i get rid of the dressings ... i wear the compression leggings all the time and they are wonderful.

Worst part is getting the darn leggings on, u need strength and muscles to do it lol.

Wow Cazzy, you look great! I know you feel great! Keep with the compression, it helps the skin adhere in the right places! Fantastic!

Thank you Cazzy for sharing. Your legs are sexxxxxy woman! Amazing you are :)

Can't wait to hear how your doing now! Hope all went well!! :)