Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Houston Get Together - May, vote for date

What date in May should we do lunch?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What date in May should we do lunch?

• Saturday, May 13
    • Saturday, May 20
    • Saturday, May 27

Everyone is welcome. Before or after lapband. Bring a date also if you want. Husbands and wives. I'm excited, this sould be fun. My husband is looking forward to it also.

Come on, we need more people.

I saw the magic words: banana PUDDING!!!!

Janet and I may just have to drive down from D/FW just for that!!!!

Mikey said something about a road trip??? Wooohoooo!!!!!

Please, please, please don't make it the 13th, lol, we can't come then! :)

My husband and I would love to attend and meet everyone. I will be preband since I've decided to do the cruise first at the end of May. Then pre op early June. I can't wait to meet everyone and get banded!

I will be in Spring on the 20th for my neice's b-day. I probably can't make it on the other 2 Saturdays so maybe we can have a mid-summer get together. Sounds like fun!

I would love to meet everyone! This website is a lifesaving God-send. I log on first thing in the morning and stay on most all day. You guys are great and I can't wait to give you all a BIG hug! :) Count me in......I'll bring something really yummy (but bandster friendly!) :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

I have to confess.......before now, I would NEVER have even considered going to the home of someone I'd never met and mingle with others I had never seen: but, you all make me feel so good and accepted. I love you all so very much! :)

Ms. Vicki, I totally agree with you! I never would have met someone off the internet in person before LBT. After our DFW get together, it's much easier to just say that I'm meeting with FRIENDS.

The response has been fantastic! I am more than happy to change my vote to the 27th so Janet and Mikey can come. I think it would only be about 3 hours to get to Spring rather than the 4 or so to get to the city from DFW.