Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1Stfill...how Much Did Your Dr Put In The 1St Fill

I am having my 1st fill on Tues. Do you remember how many CC you recieved for your first fill?

I only got 1.5cc first and second my weight is slow but coming off so i cant complain!

I had my surgery on Aug 6th as well and my first fill on Sept 19, I hope. I have loss 11.5 pounds since then so that is about 1.8 per week. Had 10 days without any weight loss, so I am hoping my Dr. will give me a fill. I am very detailed with my journel with weight, exercise, foods with amounts and my calories, although dr. said don't worry about calories, just low fat, low carb and 80gr of Protein. I will be curious to see what you get for your fill so we can compare.

Wish you luck

I go in today. I will keep you posted.

I got 4cc my first fill.

I got 2cc for my first fill, and 2.5cc for my second and just left the doctor and got 1.25 for my third.

Got 5cc but did not find this out until 8 weeks after the fill x

Got 3 cc & then he had to take out 1/2 cc after I tried to drink Water & it got stuck.

I had 4 ccs and no restriction. Just got back from my 2nd and now I have 7 cc in my band. But I had also gained 3 pounds after my first fill. However, I had no restriction whatsoever. I could eat a whole plate of food at meal time over 20 min and feel satisfied. My doc said i'm only supposed to be able to eat 1/3 plate of food over 20 min and feel stuffed.

Am I the only one whose surgeon won't tell how many cc's? My fills are always under fluroscope and when I asked how much... He said he doesn't tell the patients because every one is different as far as what is needed... So I have no idea.

My 1st was 2.5cc. My doc says thats standard for a 1st fill. I had about .5cc's in already. So that puts me at 3 cc's.

Am I the only one whose surgeon won't tell how many cc's? My fills are always under fluroscope and when I asked how much... He said he doesn't tell the patients because every one is different as far as what is needed... So I have no idea.

My doctor won't tell me either. I went for my first fill on 9-11 and I asked how ,uch and he said that is for him to know and he is the doctor and I do not need to worry about it. Frustrating, I am a need to know kind of person. However, I feel no different with this first fill.

Had my first fill today and she said it was the "standard" first fill. Granted I said I did not want to over do it....just baby steps. Actually I feel no different at all. I will get another in 4 weeks.