Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Keep Fussing And I Will Keep Posting!!! Love Ya!!!

When I post some topic's related to God and my Happiness I see How Many disguisting and nasty postings that I get on this website, But I have only one thing to say about that!!

Greater is He That is In Me Then He That Is In The World!!! 1 John 4:4

I Love My New Shape and My New Lap Band and The Results!! God has taken me to new places I Never Imagined to Be!!

So Keep Fussing and I will Keep Posting!!!

Post away girl!...if people don't like it they don't have to read it...you are encouraging many others..sooo let the haters ride out...blessings to you my sister!

I agree. This forum is for everyone. I don't read every post and by now most members realize that you post topics praising God.

Let everyone decide what they want to read.

Wow... really, I read your post all the time. Love them, and if I didn't I wouldn't be as rude as to say so.

Some people just have no manners, wonder who raised them.

Guess what people, don't read it and move on!!!!!

People can find another topic if they don't like what you're talking about. I didn't read any rules that say everyone must read, like and comment on every post that is made. I personally enjoy praising the Lord so I choose to read them.

“The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.” Exodus 14:14

“Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so some have unwittingly entertained angels.” Hebrews 13:2

FYI if you don't like what someone posts, you can make it so you cannot see their posts.

Good for you!

That's why we have freedom of religion, press, etc. We don't all have to agree with your beliefs, nor do we have to read them; however, to berate you for your beliefs or what keeps you motivated is unnecessary. Just move on and don't read them! It's not that hard. Who are WE to judge.

Glad YOU are happy and doing well!

Maybe if you prayed hard enough god would have helped you have the will power to succeed without the lapband. Just saying. All christians no altering your body is not #1 on gods plan. block me if you wish but I'm on the liquid diet and would rather not be called Nasty for simply stating that if you post on the lap band forum it should be related to lapband in some way. That's all. Respond if you wish but I feel like I've had my fill of this place for a while.

Maybe if you prayed hard enough god would have helped you have the will power to succeed without the lapband. Just saying. All christians no altering your body is not #1 on gods plan. block me if you wish but I'm on the liquid diet and would rather not be called Nasty for simply stating that if you post on the lap band forum it should be related to lapband in some way. That's all. Respond if you wish but I feel like I've had my fill of this place for a while.

I was trying to figure out why your so nasty, but I see your on the liquid phase so that explains it.....lmbo To the young lady who started this post, keep writing, keep praising, because our God is an awesome God. Some people are just miserable, and want yout to be there with them.

Let everyone start posting about their beleifs and religious preferences. Oh but that would probably be too much if everyone did it. So we should just let this one go by because....well you guys praise god too! I don't think god would really appreciate the name calling, and bandwagoning going on here. But then again that is how religious people handle everything. They turn things around until they make things the way they want it. For instance they say well "god led me to the lap band, he is good" I mean come on. You really think god invented the lapband for you? No the men that invented the lapband are scientists who believe in evolution not creation. God didn't invent the processed fast foods that we have all eaten to get us here either.

jeeze..... chill. Half the crap posted on here I could not care less about but I don't get all bent over it. I simply move along. I don't understand the big deal????

What? I couldn't have read this correctly.

1) if a cancer patient prays hard enough maybe their cancer will be cured.

2) number one is true but why did God give man the knowledge and ability to treat and cure Cancer if he didn't want us using it?

3) her posting about how God has helped her in her lb journey is related to lapband.

Praise God!

Let everyone start posting about their beleifs and religious preferences. Oh but that would probably be too much if everyone did it. So we should just let this one go by because....well you guys praise god too! I don't think god would really appreciate the name calling' date=' and bandwagoning going on here. But then again that is how religious people handle everything. They turn things around until they make things the way they want it. For instance they say well "god led me to the lap band, he is good" I mean come on. You really think god invented the lapband for you? No the men that invented the lapband are scientists who believe in evolution not creation. God didn't invent the processed fast foods that we have all eaten to get us here either.[/quote']

Go eat a sugar free Popsicle & chill sweety. If you don't like what she has to post just ignore it. Its that simple. No need to get your panties in a bunch .