Having Trouble With Slime And Burping

13 posts in this topic

Hello Ladies, My Doc. seen me this afternoon, and he withdrew 3mm out of my band and told me it was from having surgery and I was swollen, I am doing good and not liking hardly any restrictions, but he told me to get it about a month, and heal from my knee and he will put the Fluid back in two sessions at no charge..my band hold 10 mm and I had 6.5mm in it, and after withdrawing the 3 mm I have no restrictions, but it is alot better than not keeping anything down...

Hello Ladies, My Doc. seen me this afternoon, and he withdrew 3mm out of my band and told me it was from having surgery and I was swollen, I am doing good and not liking hardly any restrictions, but he told me to get it about a month, and heal from my knee and he will put the Fluid back in two sessions at no charge..my band hold 10 mm and I had 6.5mm in it, and after withdrawing the 3 mm I have no restrictions, but it is alot better than not keeping anything down...

Am glad to hear all is ok, i thought it might be surgery related or the meds so just bide your time now and heal that knee till u can get a small fill back in :)

Hi - I have been under a terrible amount of stress and tonight I took 4 bites of dinner and immediately got that terrible pain like someone is sitting on your chest then came the sliming. I haven't experienced such pain like this before. Do you think it could be the stress that I'm under tightening the band?