Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Getting Banded In September?

Hi September Bandsters,

I just posted my surgery experience on "Post Op Forum" under, Surgery yesterday/things did not go as hoped.

I hope all of you are doing well and T&P to all who are recovering and those who are having surgery.

Im getting Banded sometime this month,Will keep u informed

Well I'm @ the Clinic waiting to be checked in Surg @ 12:00. Wishing everyone Good Luck and also thanking everyone for support. Will let you know how it went post op.

Hey everyone, just checking in. I was banded on Monday. Doc had me stay overnight just as a precautionary. Went home Tuesday and am now on a full liquid diet, taking in 2-3 ounces per hour. I'm also sipping my Water throughout the day. Still in a bit of pain when I go to stand up or sit down. Getting out of bed is difficult and I can only lay on my back. You never realize just how much you use your abdominal muscles until you can't! I've been up walking around, went to the grocery store yesterday and went to Walmart this morning to pick up a few things. I have my Mom staying with me until Saturday. Good luck to all the bandsters to come! :)

Well I'm @ the Clinic waiting to be checked in Surg @ 12:00. Wishing everyone Good Luck and also thanking everyone for support. Will let you know how it went post op.

Good luck Mimi!! I get banded next Wednesday.

Hi everyone!

I got banded Tuesday and I'm doing good. I've been taking the pain medicine once a day and that's working for me bc it taste awful. I'm mostly in pain when I get up from sitting other than that pretty good. In fact, right now I'm getting a pedi :) and hoping to go back to work tomorrow.

I'll keep y'all posted :) (I'm a Louisiana girl :))

Angelle

FINALLY got my date today! I'm just shy of a September bandster now. October 5th. Later than we expected, but getting it done, so that's what matters!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using LapBandTalk

FINALLY got my date today! I'm just shy of a September bandster now. October 5th. Later than we expected, but getting it done, so that's what matters!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using LapBandTalk

Congratulations! You must be excited! I remember how real it became once I had a date. Good luck!

Well I keep falling a sleep but got banded @ 12:00 my shoulder is really sore but a hot pack helped a lot everything else find. I am drifting off again good night and good luck to all

Surgery first thing in the Am. Nervous as heck, never have had surgery. My surgeon told me at the Pre-op that he would definitely have some Valium waiting on me lol I guess he could tell I was anxious!

Well I keep falling a sleep but got banded @ 12:00 my shoulder is really sore but a hot pack helped a lot everything else find. I am drifting off again good night and good luck to all

Congratulations!! You must feeling so good right now. I was done one week ago today and felt so happy it was done and so excited for what was to come! Enjoy, and get some well needed rest! Good luck!

Surgery first thing in the Am. Nervous as heck, never have had surgery. My surgeon told me at the Pre-op that he would definitely have some Valium waiting on me lol I guess he could tell I was anxious!

Don't worry! Everything will be fine. Nervousness is normal, but you'll be okay! I was out cold before I even got to the operating room, and have no memory of initially waking up. Things were very pleasant other than being sore which is to be expected. Good luck, and keep us posted!

Im due to have gastric bypass 25th September anyone else?

Mine will be hopefully September 28

My date is the 21st I could not be anymore excited than I am. Just started my pre op diet today. I feel as if its going to be easier than I thought. You have to think, its for a better you.

Are you kidding me? You're one person! The good outweighs the risk by far. I'm sorry that you're having problems, but don't try to make the rest of us think it's all bad. All of my banded friends are doing great and love it!