Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September 10Th

I'm scheduled to have a lap band (over a previous gastric bypass 12 years ago) on Sept 10th in NY. Excited, optimistic and ready for the next steps. Have done all the tests and consultations and just waiting for clearance from my insurance.

Good Luck You will do great!

Hi Shira,

congrats on your surgery date. I'm one day after you on the 11th. I hope your insurance approval comes quick for you. You should join the September bandsters group. If you go to groups at the top of the page and then new groups you will find us. All of our surgeries are close together!!! Keep us updated on your approval...

I'm using the app on an iPhone and it says I need a password to join the Sept 2012 group.

Really, don't know why that would happen. Slojo67 started the group, I will send her a message and ask if there is a password. If you can get on a computer you shouldn't have any trouble getting to the group. I will let you know when I hear back from her.

Good Luck with your surgery. I am also scheduled for Sept. 10, 2012. I've done all my pre-op stuff from psych eval, meeting with the nutritionist, blood work, insurance approved it, now just waiting for the date. I can't wait for Sept. 10th to get here.

September 10th for me too!

Good Luck Kasper! Hope you have great success with it!

Thank you very much!

I'm September 10th too!!! Louisville ky. I'm excited and super nervous. Never had surgery before....

Time is counting down. 9 days till surgery date... I'm getting nervous.

Time is counting down. 9 days till surgery date... I'm getting nervous.

I'm starting to get nervous too. I'm getting banded on the 6th. and today I am

sooo hungry !! i was feeling great on the Preop up until today. but u won't give in

I'm starting to get nervous too. I'm getting banded on the 6th. and today I am

sooo hungry !! i was feeling great on the Preop up until today. but u won't give in

I won't give in ***