Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Went And Got Measured For Smaller Bras But Excess Akjn Is A Problem

My new measurements at Lane Bryant says I've gone from a 44DD to a 40DD. I now realize, I have access skin under my under arms!!!:( What bra is best for that?!

Congrats on the bra size. I have actually watched my triceps and biceps all over arms get smaller using free weights and machine. Sounds like a lot of work but it is well with the compliments. Oh yea shoulder workouts really help that area.

weight.png

How many reps a day do you do? Every day? How much weight?

Hey girlfriend works at Victoria secrets. I went and was fitted- now I can fit in their bras- anyway she worked with me on find right bra for the underarm area. We went lithium a wider side that helped smooth and hide a lot if it. The smaller width sidebands didn't look right. Plus victoria secret will let you return and exchange bras you bought there if you change sizes. So save you receipts and bring them back when you lose some more weight. That something I never knew til my friend told me. Good luck!!

Hey girlfriend works at Victoria secrets. I went and was fitted- now I can fit in their bras- anyway she worked with me on find right bra for the underarm area. We went lithium a wider side that helped smooth and hide a lot if it. The smaller width sidebands didn't look right. Plus victoria secret will let you return and exchange bras you bought there if you change sizes. So save you receipts and bring them back when you lose some more weight. That something I never knew til my friend told me. Good luck!!

Awesome info, thanks for sharing!

I think its called The butterfly bra by Jill Scott

Ooh I wondered about those bras! Let me know if the butterfly bras work well and comfy!:)

Wide sides do the trick - Although that problem reduced amazingly as my BMI went from 25 to 21. A lot of that "excess" skin still contains fat and can be reduced by further weight loss if you're so inclined. When you get your body fat really low the excess skin s still there but much less noticeable and bulgy in clothing. Even o, I never buy cheap, flimsy or skinny bras.