Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Neck Lift Experience?

M having just a neck lift this week (well having a breast lift too, but not a full face lift, just the neck). Does anyone have experience with this? Recovery time? Pain? Effectiveness in getting rid of my turkey neck?

Sent from my iPad using LapBandTalk

M having just a neck lift this week (well having a breast lift too, but not a full face lift, just the neck). Does anyone have experience with this? Recovery time? Pain? Effectiveness in getting rid of my turkey neck?

Good luck Karen...have a safe trip tomorrow and tell all those beautiful nurses that I said Hi!! Especially the graveyard nurse, Letty!! She is my favorite....You will be in good hands! Get lots of rest...

Hey Karen- How is your recovery going? Did you go to Mexico for your neck lift? I am really considering having surgery and have done research on cosmed doctors. I'm sure you look fabulous!

Karen, how did it go? Blondie, does your comment mean you already had the neck lift?

I would like to know about it, including cost, as I am considering that for my last "urban renewal"! (already did the arm lift and tummy tuck!).

Thanks!

Hi yall. So okay, an update on my neck lift and boob lift (with Gummy bear implants). All is going well. I got the stitches out last Saturday. There were a lot of them! Since I did the surgeries in Mexico, I had to have my GP take them out. He said that it was a really good job. I wish the stitches were neater, but my GP says they will fade and not be visible. I am very pleased with my neck lift. I had jowels and a down-turned mouth and now those are gone. I just wanted to get rid of my hanging turkey neck.

So the cost... I paid $3000 for the neck lift, $3500 for the breast lift with any type of implants I wanted (here in the US, the gummy bears are much more expensive), $200 for the removal of my lap band port and tubing, $300 for inner thigh liposuction and then around $1100 for the anesthesia and facility charge.

I stayed at the recovery botique for $125 a night. It was really nice because I had nurses taking care of me 24/7 and they fed me and I just had to go upstairs to see the doctor.

Overall, I'm very pleased I had it done in Mexico. I saved about $15,000 on everything. When I get my arms done (probably in January), I'm going to have it done here. I didn't have any complications, but if I had, I would have been really stuck.

Karen

post-275838-13813140306906_thumb.jpg

Hi yall. So okay, an update on my neck lift and boob lift (with Gummy bear implants). All is going well. I got the stitches out last Saturday. There were a lot of them! Since I did the surgeries in Mexico, I had to have my GP take them out. He said that it was a really good job. I wish the stitches were neater, but my GP says they will fade and not be visible. I am very pleased with my neck lift. I had jowels and a down-turned mouth and now those are gone. I just wanted to get rid of my hanging turkey neck.

So the cost... I paid $3000 for the neck lift, $3500 for the breast lift with any type of implants I wanted (here in the US, the gummy bears are much more expensive), $200 for the removal of my lap band port and tubing, $300 for inner thigh liposuction and then around $1100 for the anesthesia and facility charge.

I stayed at the recovery botique for $125 a night. It was really nice because I had nurses taking care of me 24/7 and they fed me and I just had to go upstairs to see the doctor.

Overall, I'm very pleased I had it done in Mexico. I saved about $15,000 on everything. When I get my arms done (probably in January), I'm going to have it done here. I didn't have any complications, but if I had, I would have been really stuck.

Karen

Karen....WOW!! You look fabulous.....

Dr Quiroz at cosmed. You can pull up their website. He does great work. I flew into San Diego and they picked me up at the airport. I stayed 6 nights at their recovery boutique and then they drove me back to the airport.

Do a search for dr Quiroz in Tijuana. The results will show cosmed. See my posting earlier in this thread for all of my prices.

Karen

I looked up cosmed.com- it wouldn't come up. Is that the correct web address? How much did it cost? Thanks!

It is cosmedclinic.com