Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was banded July 12. I had my post OP appointment on 7/30 and have lost 22 pounds so far! I am 26 years old, 5'10" and my starting weight day of surgery was 358! I hope this is motivation for everyone.

Congratulations on your weight loss! I have my post-op tomorrow. I was banded 7/25-a week ago! My highest weight was back in January or February where I weighed in at 383. I was mortified. Last week, on surgery day, I was down to 338 and up to 344 the next day due to Water retention, swelling and IV fluids. Today, when I stepped on the scale, I was 333!! 50 pounds GONE!

Again, congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing what the "official" number is tomorrow!

I have my first post-op appointment today. I was banded June 22. I'm down a total 8lbs which is disappointing but i was warned not to expect weight loss after surgery and possibly even a weight gain until I start getting fills. I'm excited for my fill today. i'm ready to get this show on the road!!

I had my first post-op appointment the other day, I wasn't weighed the morning I went in for surgery (23rd) but I have lost 28 pounds since my last weigh in appointment, on the 16th!

I had my surgery on July 23, been following the post op diet and tracking everything that went into my mouth, but I have gained a pound since surgery. I am starting to get frustrated because I didn't get surgery to maintain my weight. I am walking and geting 100 grams of Protein a day and sore as hell, but still no weight loss. When will the weight loss start???

I just got banded 7/31! Lost 20 pounds during the 10 day liquid. Post op checkup is Wednesday so I'm waiting to check my weight at the appt. I don't want to get too hung up on the number but more about what I'm able to do that I haven't been able to in years. Can't wait!

Juliebean-I can start to understand the frustration. I was banded on 7/23. I have lost 6 lbs since surgery. I haven't had my first fill yet so, I am trying not to get too worked up about it. Family & friends ask me all the time since surgery "how much weight have you lost?" that's when I begin to get annoyed. I don't feel they understand when I tell them this time is for healing & the weight loss will come later. Oh well, hang in there!! It'll come!!!

I was banded July 12 & u have lost 21lbs so far. My second post op appointment is Aug. 22 & even though I eat much less than I used to I know I need a fill because I'm getting hungry more often.

I meant I have lost

Just went for my post op appt today, lost another 10 pounds! I'm down 30 since the liquid diet!!! I can't believe it! I'm bored with the liquids but as long as the weight is going that's all that matters :)

Banded 7/31/12 Pre op weight 344, starting weight 324