Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

We are home, sore, parched, little nauseas, very sleepy. I go night night now. :)

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I'm sad to say I'm not going to have my surgery in August due to the crazy hurricane that's coming my way in Louisiana :'( I'll say good August group and good luck :)

I am sorry I know you are a little sadden but I want you to be safe and have the best conditions for receovery so I am glad they are taking precautions. I am praying for your safety and the safety of your love ones. I will be thinking of you as this all goes by. Be safe

We are home, sore, parched, little nauseas, very sleepy. I go night night now. :)

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Glad you are doing great and in good spirits It all begins now so lets get healed so we shed this weight. sending hug, love, and prayers your way... Night Night

Thanks so much :) I'll be safe.

After lurking about on this site for awhile, this is my first post. I'm pleased to say that I've been approved for surgery on August 30th and would like to be added to the August roll call. WooHoo - I'm so excited! Thanks for sharing your stories. I've learned so much and look forward to continued suggestions and support.

Congrats beachbound! Only a 3 days left! I've found this site wonderful everyone has been so nice and right there to help me through everything. Good luck on your surgery!

Why is it people on the outside only focus on how much you lose and not that the time right after surgery is for healing not loosing weight? Its like they expect the weight to just disappear. Yeah I would like that to, but thats not realistic. It tales time and life style change.

Exactly! I was banded on 8/14 and went back to work today. I noticed that everyone that looked at me stared at my stomach! Then...one man (jerk) said "well I see that the boobs go first!"

I was able to start eating regular foods early on and would have loved to have lost more weight than I did, but I have lost!

I think that you made a great point because we need to heal and prepare our bodies for change.

Take Care!

Gina

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

I'm sad to say I'm not going to have my surgery in August due to the crazy hurricane that's coming my way in Louisiana :'( I'll say good August group and good luck :)

It will be here before you know it!! Be safe! MusicTeacher I can't believe we go in tomorrow!! Good luck! I'm so exicted and nervous!

There are 4 August bandsters going in for surgery today. Remember we have a August 2012 Bandsters group you can join to keep up with everyone I guess all the Surgerons calenders are full no one new to list... Good luck everyone

21AUG-cassiem93, pjsurratt, duckydoom, noragreen :D Congrats

22AUG-ladygardner, pjenkinson1970, prettysmart1913, Kirsten 46038, 2bhotagain :D Congrats

23AUG-Missymobaby, tflemon67, LissaH, lisastill, JasonCanDoit!, starvinmanda :D Congrats

24AUG-Michele1975, EverythingToGain, LiveStrong41, krazykristy1998, yeya, Khpiglet, andrealeigh2116, tiny62 :D Congrats

27AUG-binab, mrslogan0612, BeeBlueheron, dwilliams, Kdubb :D Congrats

28AUG-slojo67, 67jax, pjenkins1970, wheldonmommy

29AUG- joann852, MusicTeacher, angelle

30AUG-yourshoesareuntied, trishkaczsassycass830, harleymelm, choosesuccess, whitedobe

31AUG-MissE44, Nanu, dean7115, kimmers2012, Livestrong41

Congrats to everyone

Sat in gown and lovely stockings just waiting to go down.................

Good luck we are all so happy for you