Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If you look up at the top right by your name there is a drop down box. Click on "my profile". Where the picture is on the upper left corner' date=' hover mouse over it and it will say "upload picture" or "change". Click on that and it will prompt you to upload your pic. Hope this makes sence ;)[/quote']

Ok so I'm on my phone trying this. Do I have to be on the computer?

I'm new here too...I'm schechuled for August 24 and I'm anxious to start my new life but very nervous because I have never had any type of surgery.

I'm new here too...I'm schechuled for August 24 and I'm anxious to start my new life but very nervous because I have never had any type of surgery.

Surgery can make you very anxious. Having just gone through this on the 7th I can tell you from my expeirence it went great. I too was very nervous. As long as you stick to your doctors pre-op orders you will be fine.

Banded 8/7.

I wasn't expecting to skip out of the surgery center, but I wasn't expecting it to be so difficult either. The first few days were really tough recovering from the surgery. The gas pressure was intense. Today I feeling much, much better. Still tired & a bit gassy, but more like myself.

I haven't had any hunger pains at all. I have to force myself to get in the Protein that is required. I'm looking forward to my new life.

Congrats to all you August bandsters! I am still about 6 months out (FINALLY) haha. Wish you all the best of luck :)

Ok so I'm on my phone trying this. Do I have to be on the computer?

Yes, on a computer :)

Congrats to all you August bandsters! I am still about 6 months out (FINALLY) haha. Wish you all the best of luck :)

I was right where you were and although it seems far out it truly goes by fast!! :D

Finally! I GOT APPROVED!!! I am so excited I can't even control it. I have screamed, laughed, cried. I can't quit shaking. Surgrey is 5 days away! OMG!!!!!! Someone pinch me!!!!!!!!

Just got approved today. Surgery August 17...one week from today!

My paperwork for FMLA is all finalized thank god. Since Surgery is Monday. Nervous, excited, scared, hoping my 3 week pre-op diet did the trick and my liver is small when I try to feel just under my ribs I feel a solid object but I don't know if its my liver. I admitted I cheated once, it has me scared, I don't think it was enough to delay my surgery. I'm not trying to justify it I shouldn't have it was a bean/cheese burrito and a chicken taco. I've been better following the diet since and cutting my calories, my fingers are crossed I'm ok.

I officially go in for surgery on August 13th at 7am! Surgery starts at 9am! Ahhh excited and nervous and anxious all at the same time! ☺

There are 2 August bandsters going in for surgery this weekend and 6 for monday. Please join the August 2012 Bandster group. Good Luck to everyone

06AUG-cmk9, Rojasonoli, Rachel1978, cshoe12164 :D Congrats

07AUG-ready4awesome, Caseyp, kwarnke, tiffahny, sadiebrown :D Congrats

08AUG, Westie love, CB2 :D Congrats

09AUG-Stokesmommy, jellybean_2124, Fat_Librarian :D Congrats

10AUG-MsGirl1271, Pheath, tomosia :D Congrats

11AUG-naomi82

12AUG-Sarahemma94

13AUG-Irhodes46, Mom2 4kidos, MszShaye, farmgirl04, ErinO'Donnell, kimeo99

14AUG-abrinson889, TampaGina

15AUG-DeAna N, clarks4Willie, Beautiful-B, sews4fun, Roxygirl

16AUG-Mysticoutback, chunkydunkin', FernandinaGin, Edan

17AUG-indigochild76, ajbo33

20AUG-Gigi_Girl, Jlpick30, Pinkskyy84, Bust, sxyunique, kpizzle

21AUG-cassiem93, pjsurratt, duckydoom

22AUG-ladygardner, pjenkinson1970, prettysmart1913, Kirsten 46038, 2bhotagain

23AUG-Missymobaby, tflemon67, LissaH, lisastill, JasonCanDoit!

24AUG-Michele1975, EverythingToGain, LiveStrong41, krazykristy1998, yeya

27AUG-binab, mrslogan0612, BeeBlueheron

28AUG-slojo67, 67jax, pjenkins1970

29AUG- joann852

30AUG-yourshoesareuntied, trishkaczsassycass830, harleymelm

31AUG-MissE44, Nanu, dean7115

Congrats to everyone

Good luck...... naomi82, Sarahemma94, Irhodes46, Mom2 4kidos, MszShaye, farmgirl04, ErinO'Donnell, kimeo99...I am so excited for you

I was right where you were and although it seems far out it truly goes by fast!! :D

I hope it does! Congrats on the approval. I look forward to your updates