Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I agree most kid menus are very unhealthy.

...as for Chick fil a' date=' there aren't any around here but I would have to stay away from them based on their homophobia. Sorry I don't normally post about things like that but it just really gets my goat![/quote']

Chic Fil A is not homophobic. The company is based on Christian values and simply responded in the negative when asked if they supported same sex marriage. If something's "getting your goat" you should check your facts!

Love me some Chic fil A, and I could give a rats you know what, what their choose to support. It is a private company and this IS AMERICA!

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program....

hub and me went to a bbq pork place today (nothing like carolina pulled pork w/vinegar)

anyhow, since i dont eat bread anymore, they told me we could order it broken down. the bbq, the Beans and cole sale were put in small containers (the bread they wrapped in paper--we just gave to our doberman when we got home).

still only ate 1 cup or less but it sure was good.

I have never heard of this card!! How can I get one?? My surgeon???

Sent from my iPad using LapBandTalk

I agree most kid menus are very unhealthy.

...as for Chick fil a' date=' there aren't any around here but I would have to stay away from them based on their homophobia. Sorry I don't normally post about things like that but it just really gets my goat![/quote']

I agree! No chick fil a for me. Gets my goat too !

I haven't used it, but

My card actually came from the lapband company. It looks like a plastic credit card and explains it is an implanted device etc.

I wanted

To make sure I had it when I flew, but I still didn't need it.

Please move along' date=' and get back to the thread topic![/quote']

Please don't talk to people like that. I'm allowed to agree with someone. I admire she does not eat a place that is not for equality.

What ID card are you talking about. I never heard of it.

Yes! What is this card you are talking about? Would like to get one!

I've used mine twice. First time was at IHOP. I ordered off the chilcrens menu - 1 egg, 1 slice of bacon and a pancake. I ate the egg and the bacon. Server wasn't going to take it, but hubby intervened.

Second time was at Marie Calendar. I had a 1/2 sand and bowl of Soup. Ate the Soup and the tuna from the sandwich. They were very gracious and accepted the card no problem.

You might want to call your doctor. Mine temporary card was in the packet given to me on surgery day. The I registered via phone. They do need to know what type of band Lapband you have implanted. Mine is "standard".

They are now sending me an official ID card that I can keep behind my drivers license or use for discounts providing restaurants go for it. I have never been one to enjoy leftovers, so hopefully this will work.

It is also good to have in case you are in an accident and police of medical personnel got through your wallet and see that you have an implant. I prefer not to wear medical jewelry.

Yes! What is this card you are talking about? Would like to get one!

I just looked at my packet, you can register at lapband.com/register

must be something you can only get in the states?

Chic Fil A is not homophobic. The company is based on Christian values and simply responded in the negative when asked if they supported same sex marriage. If something's "getting your goat" you should check your facts!

BTW... I am a Christian! And I support marriage between two adults who love each other!

And that my friends will be my last post on the subject.