Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

400's, 300's, Now Finally 200's!!

awesome!!!

Congratulations! Your story is so inspirational for a newbie like me. That is a fantastic accomplishment! :lol:

Congrats!!! Keep out the great work

You can see from all the well wishers that you are loved on these boards!!! I'm pretty new to the site but ALWAYS find your posts so kind, helpful, & uplifting. When I see your little picture & miz73 I know I will learn something & am excited to read what you wrote! I am so happy for you!!! Sending love & happy thoughts your way!

Congrats!!! Keep up the great work

Sorry that was to say Keep up the good work lol

Love your happy dance!!! Lol! Congratulations on all your hard work!

That is fantastic! Keep up the great work....and the great advice! ???‰

That is awesome. Congrats on your success. You are an inspiration

I started my journey at 512lbs...I was banded 3 days ago at 467lbs. I didn't quite catch what length of time you did this all in, but would love to learn more about your story! Having over 300lbs to lose is daunting and its difficult sometimes to see the light at the end if the tunnel. I love, love, love reading everyone's success stories, but I especially enjoy those who've been successful from a weight closer to my own.

Banded 8/20/2011 - Heaviest: 512 - Current: 467

I started my journey at 512lbs...I was banded 3 days ago at 467lbs. I didn't quite catch what length of time you did this all in, but would love to learn more about your story! Having over 300lbs to lose is daunting and its difficult sometimes to see the light at the end if the tunnel. I love, love, love reading everyone's success stories, but I especially enjoy those who've been successful from a weight closer to my own.

I completely understand that overwhelming feeling. I started this journey on January 6, 2012 at 421 pounds. Currently I weigh 287 pounds.

So, I've lost 134 pounds in about 7 1/2 months. I still have a long ways to go, but I recently passed the half way to goal mark so that was quite a biggie. Even with still having 120+ pounds to lose, I can't begin to tell you how much better I feel since losing the weight I have already. Even if I stopped losing today, this would've all been totally worth it.

You can totally do this!!!

That's so amazing! My first goal is to see the 300's again! I've been asking others what a good time frame would be to do this in, but its so hard to gauge when most people don't have as much to lose. But Im thinking my birthday is Nov. 16 and 399 would be an awesome gift to myself!! :) Im pretty sure that's a realistic goal? I want anything challenging but do-able! :)