Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Is Everyone?!

Sign in to follow this  

Just wondering how all the plicated people are doing out there...

Am doing fabulous so far. 50 pounds and counting. I am so excited to see my surgeon next Tuesday for my 2 month follow up.

I got my surgery date yesterday! I'll be joining you "banded plication" people on September 24.

Great! at 9 months post surgery!

That's amazing look at all the weight you have lost!

I got my surgery date yesterday! I'll be joining you "banded plication" people on September 24.

That is super exciting and I have to say I am a Disney nut too :) We are going to DW in Ocotober and I am so excited!

I am officially on the banded side! I had surgery last week and can't believe I am already 13 lbs down! I also feel like I never even had surgery.

That is super exciting and I have to say I am a Disney nut too :) We are going to DW in Ocotober and I am so excited!

Wow...Disney only 2 months after you're banded! You're braver than me. My next trip is April - 7 months after my surgery. Post or message me and tell how it was eating in "the world" after lap band

Wow...Disney only 2 months after you're banded! You're braver than me. My next trip is April - 7 months after my surgery. Post or message me and tell how it was eating in "the world" after lap band

Well I have a work conference scheduled at that time in Orlando so I HAD to Disneyworld :) I will let you know how it goes. We have a quick service meal plan so it will be interesting to see what I can tolerate. I don't plan on getting any fills until AFTER the trip so I will be relying on plication alone until then, wish me luck :)

Am doing fabulous so far. 50 pounds and counting. I am so excited to see my surgeon next Tuesday for my 2 month follow up.

You are an inspiration! Congrats on the amazing loss :)

You are an inspiration! Congrats on the amazing loss :)

oh that is very sweet of you to say.

i am just doing what i need to do in order to help this band work.

(the plication is helping very much and dr says no fill yet as i do not need it).

all the best to you :)

Hello...I am also in the Denver area. My doctor has assisted your dr. on the plication but I will be his first case. I feel like I will be in good hands! Are you glad that you had plication? I have been banded for 7 years but have had a leak in my tubing and finally decided to get it fixed. I will have my procedure on 9/12.

Dr. Snyder is amazing and I am so glad I chose to go with him. I love the plication. I haven't experienced bandster hell and like that I won't have to go for fills for a while. I have lost about 20lbs from my surgery date on July 30th.

Good morning,

Were you nervous about getting plication?

I was nervous because there isn't any long term research so I vacillated between having it done and not. I am glad I chose to do so though. I am 3 weeks out and down 22lbs :)