Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nsv Smaller Bra Size

I wore a 40 DD before being banded 3 months ago. Now I am a 38 C and wearing cute, strapless tops and dresses.

I started at a 40 D, and am now a 34 A/B. My cup size was one thing I would have liked to keep :( Oh well, I'd take being smaller all over any day :) Great job on your loss so far, keep up the great work!

I would love to be a 36 B

Omg I'm glad I'm not the only one with "deflating" boibies lol... I went from a 38d to a 36c at current and I'm 5 weeks out from surgery!!! I can handle the smaller boobs as well versus being bigger and carrying more weight!!

LoL I understand !I started a post called " oh no not the boobies about a month ago " :-)

I'm a J cup and it looks like the boobies are going to be the LAST area I'm going to lose.

Good Job Lose 100!

I'm a J cup and it looks like the boobies are going to be the LAST area I'm going to lose.

Good Job Lose 100!

Oh I know ur pain all to well!! I started out a 38 J and am now a 34 J. I am like I'm hello... Even tho they have shrunk a little I wouldn't mind being back into an f or even a g at this point. Lol.

For all th other wonderful women... I don't know what that feels like... But my friend does. She went and got her boobs lifted (adding some fakeness) and she is so happy. No sagging, dropping, and she says they still feel natural cause she had boobs before all they did was fill the lose skin. Not that I am suggesting for all women, but it's a thought....

We are all bless to be losing this weight and that is and should be our main focus... Congrats! :)

Ok here's something g I never knew. I couldn't shop at Victoria secret before I was 42DDD. Now am in a 38 DD . I was worried about spending good money on nice bras when they were just getting smaller- my good friend works at VS and she had me wait a bit after I first started losing weight. At 60 pounds down. I bought 5 new bras- at the semi annual sale half off . HERE is the good part ... Victoria Secrets will exchange your purchased bras for new smaller size if you lose weight( or gain- but we aren't going there). Just bring them back- get refitted- get new smaller ones- no charge. Save your receipts ladies- bring them back

Ok here's something g I never knew. I couldn't shop at Victoria secret before I was 42DDD. Now am in a 38 DD . I was worried about spending good money on nice bras when they were just getting smaller- my good friend works at VS and she had me wait a bit after I first started losing weight. At 60 pounds down. I bought 5 new bras- at the semi annual sale half off . HERE is the good part ... Victoria Secrets will exchange your purchased bras for new smaller size if you lose weight( or gain- but we aren't going there). Just bring them back- get refitted- get new smaller ones- no charge. Save your receipts ladies- bring them back

I also did not know this, but that is great1!!I wish I had known when I was actively losing weight and sizes!!!

Yay!!! I was a 46 DD now I'm at a 38 DD ( but the way my bras are now fitting it's time to think about a 38 D!!!)

weight.png

I have lost 170 lbs and my bosom isn't going anywhere! I was a 52DD and am now a 40DD. For a fat chick I have a narrow trunk and there are shirts that I could clearly take a smaller size if I have smaller chest.

Suzbuni, thxs for the information. I just brought new bras. I will be going to VS from now on. THANKS.

Suzbuni, thxs for the information. I just brought new bras. I will be going to VS from now on. THANKS.

Thank you so much for the information, I can't wait to shop at VS instead of layne bryant.

My boobs were the last to go for me. Went from a 46DDD to a 38C. Poor things are so deflated