Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who Has Lost Over 100 Pounds?!?!

I've lost 150 lbs so far. 85 was before the band placement. 65 since the band Dec 3rd, 2008. Although i have plateaued the last couple of months, I still have a goal of 130 more.

Congratulations on everyones loss be it 1 lb or 100 ! I can add myself to this list as Ive reached 110 lbs down with around 22 or so left to go. Not so scary now the mega lbs are gone forever!! :w00t: Well done everybody,keep up the great work.x

I've lost 150 lbs so far. 85 was before the band placement. 65 since the band Dec 3rd, 2008. Although i have plateaued the last couple of months, I still have a goal of 130 more.
Well done fgallant!! You're over halfway there and I'll bet you're feeling 100% better already! Keep up the good work and you will reach your goal.

Congrats also to xxlaneyxx! Doesn't it feel great closing right in on goal like that! You'll be there before you know it!

As of the past week or two, I'm now 100# below my heaviest weight, 7 months ago, when I started my 2-month pre-op diet. This is the lightest I've been in probably 7-8 years. Another 30-40 and I'll be happy.

My pant size has dropped from a tight 46 to a comfortable 40, and my shirts from 3-4x to 2x or less. I actually fit into my partner's shirts, for the first time ever. Spent the last weekend buying some better-fitting clothing, including a new belt about a foot smaller than the last. It's a little snugger than I should like, but targetting a New Year's Eve party, it should be somewhat better by then.

I think I'll be having surgery to clean up the mess, which should help even further. But that's not for some time yet.

After bouncing between 99lbs and 100lbs lost for a week I think I can finally say I'm in the 100lbs lost club at -104lbs and steadily losing, not bouncing. :thumbup:

I'm hoping in the next week to two weeks to hit three big goals; Tied for the lightest I've ever been in my adult life (at 201lbs), surpassing that and being the lightest I've ever been in my adult life (at 200lbs) and somewhere I've never been in my adult life, ONEderland. Here's hoping. :lol:

what did you do to loose 128 pounds. i have only lost 30 pounds.

i am down 105 so feeling good wnt to loose another 60 then i think i will be happy but i now have no doubt i will do it, love my band and oh of course the gym

I'm BACK!! Been away for nearly 2 years I think...wow has this thread grown! Congrats to everyone. I'm trying to get back on the wagon as I have gained a great deal of weight back...maybe I should start a second time 100 pound club :tt1:

HAHAHAH I love your thigh master cartoon!

Well, I feel like it has taken me forever to get here, when in reality it's really only been a year and a half! It was a lot easier in the beginning because the weight came off faster. Now that I'm closer to goal, I'm less motivated to lose it because I'm so comfortable in my skin (for a change), and because the weight loss is slower.

BUT ... I woke up this morning to a happy surprise on the scale! I'm now down 102 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!

I have 11 more to my real goal and 21 to my dream goal. I should probably take and post some pics!

Thanks for the inspiration, Ladies and Gentlemen. I feel honored to post in this thread amongst you hard-working and awe-inspiring folks. I've wanted to join this club for as long as I can remember and it feels GREAT to be here!

HUGS AND KISSES AND Protein Shakes ALL AROUND! CHEERS!

I'm at -123 lbs now and I lost 1 lb last week after months of a plateau where I kept maintaining. Now that I look back, on the stress I was under, and some sloppy but not terrible eating, I am thankful to be starting the new year off.

I wrote out 2 full weeks of food plans of what fruit, veg, meat and Snacks I would allow myself and what exercise I planned to commit to each day. Its on the refrigerator and I am checking off as I do it. I sometimes switch something different out from what I planned but its been pretty helpful to eat what I planned to eat versus eat what is available or what my fancy strikes me...too easy to find "easy" food to eat instead of solid Protein, veg, fruit that are better. So wish me luck, and I will do the same for you that we all buckle down and keep going on our lapband journey.

Welcome back Rockin Robyn -- never too late to do the right thing. Work that tool!

I too was told it couldn't be done..but...i have lost 100 pounds yay and in 10 months time. My 1 year anniversary is 3/23 and my personal goal is 140 pounds, only have 33 pounds to go,will see if i do it by then.

I've finally lost 101 pounds! Yay!

Congratulations Nancy. I was on a plateau for a few months at the 2nd half of last year but I'm on a losing pace again now with 2.9 lbs in the first 3 weeks of 2010 but that has been with very dedicated food tracking and exercise. I set myself a goal of 1 lb per week average to get the last 52 lbs off this year before going for the Tummy Tuck next year as my 3rd year bandiversary present!

Keep up the good work to all.