Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

checking in 201

Not sure if I missed it or not, but what is your goal and where did you start out on July 1st? I see you are 201 now Great job! Let me know your beginning weight and goal weight :)

Great Job checking in! Those that haven't checked in I rolled over your weight and highlighted it in yellow, so if you have a current weight for 7/8 let me know and I will update. As a challenge group we've lost over 47lbs so far this month Holy Cow!

Good Luck this week!

post-204009-13813134201074_thumb.jpg

SummerChallenge_July.xls

Down 1lb since challenge started!!!

Dawn checking in at 176! 3 pounds down this week!

Checking in at 314.6! Down 1.4 from last week and passed my July goal already! So I will change my July goal to 312 and see if I can hit that!

Checking in at 213. Down 1 lb. Pretty good considering I was at a picnic yesterday with lots of tempting food... sigh!

Not sure if I missed it or not, but what is your goal and where did you start out on July 1st? I see you are 201 now Great job! Let me know your beginning weight and goal weight :)

yes i was on the spread sheet at the beginning of the thread, checking in 199.9

yes i was on the spread sheet at the beginning of the thread, checking in 199.9

just noticed lol selena and smilinginside they are both me lol

Checking in... down 3 pounds!! Very excited. Was retaining a lot of Fluid since surgery on Monday... they literally fell off the last few days. Sooo close to TWODERVILLE!!

Weight on July 15th: 303

Weight on July 8th: 306

Weight on July 1st: 307

Checking in at 314.6! Down 1.4 from last week and passed my July goal already! So I will change my July goal to 312 and see if I can hit that!

Way to go on passing your goal already!! Rocking it! :)

Checking in at 167.8

Checking in at 184. I Lost the 2 pound Water gain from last week plus 5 more actual pounds for a total of 7 pounds!!

1 pound to this months goal!! I might even be able to see 179 by the end of the month.

Checking in at 217.5- I think that's down 3.

Weighed in at the EXACT same as last time - 202.2! Can we say "plateau"?! I even had tonsillitis all week last week, struggled to eat even liquids, and didn't lose an ounce. Oh well, it's better than gaining I guess!

I gained 4 lbs?!?!? Ugh! Back to basics starting tomorrow I'm doing my pre-op diet again. Need control!!! I'll update the sheet as soon as I have a chance (usually at work, lol) Lisa.

Hey I'm the same weight as last Sunday which is 288 :(

Got a lot going on but I'm gonna keep working on getting to my goal weight for the month Ima go back on a liquid diet for a few days