Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If You Had To Choose Just One...

Tummy Tuck first for sure arms, breast, then thighs I have had the first 3 done so far and I will be having a leg lift in July.

Definitely liposuction in the abdomen! I might have a bit of droopy skin but I'm not sure I'll never get it as flat as I really want. Actually...probably what I would do (if it actually worked) is some sort of cellulite treatment on my thighs. Not that I'm ever gonna rock a miniskirt again, but I wouldn't mind wearing some shorts that didn't have to come to my knees! (not booty shorts! lol)

Isnt it funny how many of us think "oh the boobs look OK with a good bra"?

I feel the same. Mine are dreadful, lol, but it doesnt bother me - yet I think my hubby is baffled by my focus on my thighs. He'd see nothing else, and probably nor would any man - if I just had huge fake boobs. He'd jump to pay for that one, and is baffled as to why I dont want them.

I actually like my small boobs, and have never in my life wanted big ones. When i had them, I loathed them.

I had a Tummy Tuck, lower body lift, breast lift and Lipo suction 2 weeks ago. I am still swollen and the recovery is going well. I think the tummy tuck and lower body lift will make the biggest difference. I will be able to wear fitted clothes without the bulge of extra skin.

I can't wait to see the final results after the swelling goes down.

I vote for a tt, I would never go for a brachioplasty,as I think the scars are less attractive than the batwings. The batwings to go down as your body gets used to the less fat. Mine are disappearing and I have had my surgery and been at goal, or near it, for 18 months. But each to their own, best wishes,Karen

MY first choice was a breast reduction. I actually had the br AND tt 5 weeks ago. The breast reduction has, by far, made the biggest difference! This is the first time in my life that I feel normal walking into a store! I love my ibt's!

Isnt it funny how many of us think "oh the boobs look OK with a good bra"?

I feel the same. Mine are dreadful, lol, but it doesnt bother me - yet I think my hubby is baffled by my focus on my thighs. He'd see nothing else, and probably nor would any man - if I just had huge fake boobs. He'd jump to pay for that one, and is baffled as to why I dont want them.

I actually like my small boobs, and have never in my life wanted big ones. When i had them, I loathed them.

I ued to have very large boobies and i hated them, they were fun when i was younger but got in the way more and more now i am older, they do need lifting, but i can lift by other means , like a great bra and they are still a 36 DD so not flat yet lol, so i still say tt for most unless its a boobie reduction then i would go for that :)....

I had both breast reduction and a Tummy Tuck many years before being banded. I chose the breast reduction first and it made an amazing difference in my life: for one thing it immediately cured thirty years worth of an aching back! The TT was done in conjunction with other necessary abdominal surgery and I LOOOOOVE the results. I wondered how they'd hold up with radical weight loss and they've done just fine. Wistful thoughts of a brachio cross my mind, but I'll embrace my age and accept the batwings- the surgery looks dreadfully uncomfortable and I'd be as self conscious about the scars as the wings.

By the way, be forewarned- TT surgery hurt like the very devil! I'd do it again in a heartbeat, though.

I would say TT. Although it was a hard decision for me, as my boobs have always been big, and pregnancy and aging have not been kind, lol.

I had a TT last summer (June 2011), it went well and I plan to have brachioplasty when things in my life settle down and I have the time off work to recover. The credit card is ready. I hope to get my thighs done after that. I'm trying to do one a year (or 1.5 yr) if possible. Its a very hard decision.

I just had a breast reduction and lift this past week. My surgeon did a lot of suction on the side too. I am recovering so far so good! Love my new girls! May have a TT but need to save and have other household priorities.

Tummy Tuck all the way!

My mom wanted it all too post lap band because she had a lot of excess skin. She went with the Tummy Tuck and breast lift. She was pretty happy...MAJOR difference too.

I would go for a TT if I could ever afford one.

I've never had great legs but my work-outs on my exercise bike mean that amazingly, according to my husband they are best they have ever been!

My butt is a little saggy but really not so bad as need need surgery, I'm hoping that more exercise will help with this, my boobs are holding up relatively well and my arms are just about ok, probably about normal for my age, but I'm so pleased to have lost the weight and be able to wear nice clothes that all the rest is not really so important at the moment. By the way I swear by Bio-Oil to help with loose skin and strech marks.

Good Luck :)