Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If You Had To Choose Just One...

In a perfect world, I would be a millionaire and I could afford every plastic surgery procedure I wanted...

I definitely need a TT, brachioplasty, thigh lift, and breast lift and/or implants. I know it's a completely personal decision, but if you had to choose just one, which would it be?

Im not sure what a brachioplasty is (neck smoothing ??) but id definetly go for the breast lift and small implants. As i loose weight im hoping to keep what little ive got. So far, so good !

That is a tough decision. I was talking with a friend earlier and she was asking about having surgeries for the excess skin, I told her since I would never be able to afford it - it wasn't an issue!

I would probably go for the TT or thigh lift. I have always had huge thighs and add the rolls of skin to that...YUCK!!!

Tummy tuck!!

Well, I was lucky in that I had a full Tummy Tuck recently that was reconstructive (and therefore covered) due to problems caused by cancer surgery

Unfortunately, its not the one I would have picked.

What I really NEED is outer and inner thigh liposuction and perhaps a bit around the flanks. I am quite hippy, that is what would make the most difference to my body - no more saddlebags and no more love handles.

I still might do it. But I'm a little concerned at 45, and having lost a lot of weight that my skin might not shrink back well.

In a perfect world' date=' I would be a millionaire and I could afford every plastic surgery procedure I wanted...

I definitely need a TT, brachioplasty, thigh lift, and breast lift and/or implants. I know it's a completely personal decision, but if you had to choose just one, which would it be?[/quote']

A tt!!!

I would do the tummy tuck... you can buy a bra with padding.

I can totally relate, Jacqui...I have always been very hippy (think thunder thighs) and getting the saddle bags and inner thigh flab taken care of is definitely high on my list.

Never having had kids, I'm probably not a candidate for a TT but maybe some Lipo would make a difference. But my batwings have got to go too...such a tough decision!

I have ALWAYS wanted a Tummy Tuck, so that would be my first choice!! I have had 2 c-sections and a hysterectomy in which I have been cut up and down. I say I have a butt in the front and in the back!! YUCK!!! Maybe one day.......... :) :) :)

I needed all those things done too, i went for what was affecting me on a daily basis in relation to how i felt in clothes .. Although i had a brachioplasty and a full TT with body lift 5 weeks ago the one i would have chosen first was the TT, i had a 360 degree one, my clothes never sat right on top of the excess skin on my tummy and it made me a lot hotter temperature wise ... its gone now and it feels great .. brachioplasty would be my second choice as in the summer your arms are on show all the time .. next i will get my thighs done as i want to go swimming again and finally i may or may not get my breasts done .. they are easily manipulated to looking good in a great bra and i can live with that the longest :)

good luck !

I am currently in recovery at this moment from lower body lift and inner thigh lift. My surgery was June 21, I am in Mexico, as I would have never been able to afford any plastic surgery in the US. I chose the lbl over tt because I could see my butt hanging in between my legs...so, with lbl it includes Tummy Tuck, outer thigh lift and butt lift. Doctor said he took off about 8 inches all the way around...and lifted my inner thighs 5 inches. stitiches under my butt cheeks are the only ones that are sore...other than that so far not so bad~

I would vote for brachioplasty. The boobs can be put in a nice bra and they still look good, the stomach and thighs can be covered with Spanx and clothing and look good, but the arms will be seen...

This is a great post; I have often wondered the same thing. I am not at the point of considering surgery but I think my first pick is going to be a tummy tuck; also flabby after losing some weight and c-section. My second is going to be either arms (brachio) or breast lift.

Boobs, I have already told my hubby to start saving unless they don't look bad after the weight loss but I will be shocked if they don't.