Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When You Get To Your Goal Weight, How Do You Plan To Reward Your Self??

My goal is too get a breast lift with augmentation. Of course I will probably get a Tummy Tuck as well. I already started my savings account!

Me too!!!

I'm in Australia and my daughter's dance school is planning a US trip to dance at Disneyland over the Christmas holidays 2013/2014. I'm going to be skinny and go on every single ride with her, not need a seatbelt extension on the plane and be comfortable for the 14 hour flight. Can't wait.

I want to go down to Mexico and renew my vows with my husband on the beach, in a summer wedding dress and actually take a honeymoon this time.

My goal was/is to RIDE my Harley to Sturgis....No trailer....I could do it in August; but my husband had a total knee replacement...so not going to the rally this year. My reward a new pair of chaps...tight; sexy, and very expensive.

Something else I am going to do along the way (other than a beach vacation) is get professional pictures of myself taken. I think that would make me feel really beautiful.

Also, when I'm skinny, I'm going to get laser hair removal everywhere!!! To fat and embarassed to do it now.

I have rewarded myself many times in the past 3 years..... spoiled myself rotten! :)

It has never been a food reward. It's mostly been clothes, things for the house, and cars. I don't buy real expensive clothes and I have never been big on expensive handbags or shoes. I have pretty much replaced my entire wardrobe though..... going from a size 22/24 to a 10/12.

I'm already on my 2nd reward car :)

Mine may sound silly but I want to get my nose pierced... I've been wanting it for a log time :)

My ultimate reward will be having the confidence to date again

I went to Europe when I was younger and really enjoyed it, and I have always wanted to go back but didn't think I would get as much enjoyment out of it as a fat person. So when I lose 150lbs then I am going to Europe. I am thinking about scheduling the trip a year in advance so I have a goal/reward to work towards!

Getting a tummy tuck!

I am at goal and my Tummy Tuck is scheduled in 3 weeks!

I have 40 lbs to reach my goal of 130 lbs lost! After that, hubby and I will be trying for a baby :)

When I get to my goal weight I plan on rewarding my body with functioning on it's own again and getting the band removed. I want to get a tatoo over the scars to remind me of where I'm not going back and kinda make it like another new beginning for me. Once the weight comes off maybe I'll become a zumba freak instead of being stuck in a gym, just thinking lol,