Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"fat Bottomed Girls"

Having recently discovered that in the US fluffy means fat and combining that with the fact that in the US butts are commonly known as fannys does that mean that if Queen had been an American rock band the song would have been

"Fluffy Fannied Girls"!!!!

The mind boggles. That is 1 hit that would never have made it outside of the states!

Well...... hmmm, a "fluffy fanny" would be something quite different here, wouldnt it? Something more along the lines of someone who hadnt kept up with the landscaping?

Looking at the time, should you have been working when you came up with this little gem, lol? I'm on LBT whilst my grade is doing a boring comprehension worksheet! Its one of those afternoons, I'm too ratty (reports were due today), they're too ratty, its nearly the end of term, snoooooooore.

Yes I can't imagine trying on a pair of jeans and asking does my fanny look fluffy in these!

I only work casually so no not at work, just bored at home!

Too funny! It reminds me of walking in a department store with my son last summer. I said something like, "Maybe I'll get some of those thongs." He gasped. "MOM, those have not been called thongs in years! Don't say it so loud. They are flip-flops now. Thongs are something totally different now!" When I was younger any type of shoe with a strip of something between the toes were called thongs .....What can I say, it's hard to call them something else. Now the strip of something on a "thong" goes between the person's fluffy butt cheeks!

You ladies do sound like you already have the summer doldrums. This made me laugh and it is on 7:45 am here. No, the song would be not rigth with the new title. we all know "fat-bottomed girl" here, too! And I so agree with AHummingbird, I think of flip-flops as thongs, too. would never say that now-a-days tho'. I have had to get used to calling them flip-flops or sandals. Everything, here, in Florida is either flip-flops or sandals in the summer, except for bowling shoes!! Good day, Ladies! Karen

Fat bottomed girls make the rockin world go round.

Karen, its winter and bloody freezing here!

We still call the thongs, a rubber is something you erase pencil mistakes with and durex is sticky tape!

Yes but you can't root for your team here which I am sure they can still do in the US.

Oh lmao.... Thanks for the laugh! :)

Yes but you can't root for your team here which I am sure they can still do in the US.

Root root root for the home team and if they don't win it's a shame!

Well, you could ....... but your reputation might suffer a bit.

Elcee, you'll probably get this - and rooting reminded me, lol. We watched Puberty Blues the other night, lordy what a laugh. EXACTLY what growing up in the 70's and 80's was like.