Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Getting Banded In July?

JULY!!! Woot Woot! Don't have my exact date yet but It will definitely be JULY! Should be the 1st or 2nd week..hoping the first but idk with their being a holiday smack dab in the middle of the week.

Wish me luck for the first week of July because I AM READY to start this new part of my life!

Good luck all!

Johnathan

July 12th here. Just had my last rib eye this evening and will be starting my diet tomorrow. I'm pretty stoked! :D

I'm also set for July 12th, but I don't have to start my diet until the 28. Curious to know what diet your going on.

My lap band surgery date is July 5. And I am so nervous, I pushed the date back from June 7 to this date. I don't really have the support I did when I was preparing for it. That's why I came on here.

I am getting banded July 5. And the few people who know are kind of negative about it...... :-(

I am getting banded July 5. And the few people who know are kind of negative about it...... :-(

I just pushed my surgery date back to July 30th! We had the opportunity to do it when my hubby was home so pushing it back is totally worth it :) Where are you having yours done?

Central Dupage Hospital in winfield, IL with Dr Vallina

It is hard to get beyond those being negative, I just had to concentrate on me and the reasons I need to do this. There are alot of people that will think negative of you trying to better your life and you need to ignore, it is hard especially if its family. Try talking to someone who has had a surgery or find a support group meeting they will make you feel better. and just remember you are doing this for you.

I agree, people will always say negative things to make you feel bad and not let you get better life. Just to whatever your hart and mind tells you to do. I am doing it all for my self, to be healthier, confident and to look prettier.. Lets go we can do this.. :) :)

July 9, I start my liquid diet June 25th. I'm waiting for the nurse to send a schedule with my other office visits.

Me! Just found out I was approved & am scheduled for July 5th!! I'm so excited!

Woohoo! So excited for all of us!

My lap band surgery date is July 5. And I am so nervous, I pushed the date back from June 7 to this date. I don't really have the support I did when I was preparing for it. That's why I came on here.

My date is July 5th too!!!! They are calling me on July 2nd to give me the time...to be there

Congrats and Good luck.

My surgery is scheduled for July 2nd and I start my pre op diet tomorrow! I am so excited! I am ready to start my new healthier life!

Super exciting that is soon!

If I don't get banded by the end of June it will be early July! I'm excited, and scared! I envy those that get to do the 2 weeks Adkins diet, I have to do 2 weeks of ONLY protine shakes (3-5 a day). Anyone else have to do that? It seems so

Impossible! :)

I only have to do 24 hours of Clear Liquids pre-op, I wonder why hmmm