Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wheres My June Bandsters??

Hi everyone!

I am scheduled for June 25, 2012.

So far I have been on the liquid phase for 6 days- only lost 3 pounds :(

I was hoping for more weight loss ....

I am not that hurgery :)

Surgery Friday. Is it supposed to hurt when burping? I get this sharo pain my chest feels really tight then just a little air comed out. Just wondering if anyone else has felt this?

Good luck to everyone going this next week, don't be frightened! I'm getting closer and I swear I will be as excited to have the band done as stop this liquid diet. All meals in life should never be sweet chocolate over and over. It is making me examine a lot of my feelings and thoughts around food. I spend a lot of time thinking about it and even a little time dreaming about it!

I have finally had to stop watching Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives though!

Love you all, and happy papa's day!

I still watch Triple-D. You can still eat the foods on that show..you just have to eat them in MODERATION.

I've been on my Atkin's-like pre-op diet for a week tomorrow and In th first few days I dropped nearly 4 lbs and since then I've been up a little bit, closer to a 3lb weight loss. In any other world I would be PUMPED about a 3lb weight loss but I'm freaking hungry! lol.

I still watch Triple-D. You can still eat the foods on that show..you just have to eat them in MODERATION.

Hey, somebody yelling at me about moderation....Dad? is that you??

:P

Treehouse I am so sorry about your experience! Have you figured out yet what coems next or what you're going to do? Congrats to all those that got banded in the last few days - I hope your recovery is speedy! I haven't been able to get on for a few days and I feel like I missed so much! Started my own pre-op diet (yay it's finally here) and felt really crappy for a few days but today finally feeling good again so hopefully my foody hangover is finally over. I'm not hungry at all but grateful for the Protein Bar I get each night for "dinner" just to be able to chew. I'm surprised at how sad I am to say goodbye to food ;) but it helps that I'm not hungry so I haven't cheated. I will do this. Best of luck to the rest of us still waiting for this month and congrats to those who are on the other side!!!

Hi everyone!

I am scheduled for June 25, 2012.

So far I have been on the liquid phase for 6 days- only lost 3 pounds :(

I was hoping for more weight loss ....

I am not that hurgery :)

I'm 4 days in but to be honest? I'm not weighing myself at all... then I'm not sad or emotional about it. I got weighed at preop appt but won't know until I met w/ the surgeon again on the 24th (to go over my labs) how much/if any I lost. I'm sorry you're discouraged. Hopefully a few months from now you'll be SO pleased with where you're at. hang in there if you can!

I've updated the list. 96 bandsters! WOW

Page 16 for reference.

Good luck to those banded today!!! Let us know how it goes.

JUNE 18th

• hopingtobebandedsoon
  • TexasSoccerMom
  • lpeyton21
  • erveeen
  • digitalkisses

Hope everyone's proceedures went well today. I'm so ready for tomorrow to get here.

Treehouse, I'm curious to know if you found out anything today from your mix-up. Please let us know what is happening.

OH, and I absolutely plan to continue watching all my favorite shows on food Network, especially Triple D! LOL

I hope everyone who had their procedure day comes home safe and sound.

I'm back from the dead. Day 3 killed me. Nausea and a Migraine for a good 14 hours straight is not my cup of tea. At least today I feel tons better, and I don't need to take my pain meds anymore!

Also, if you guys get an opportunity, I would really appreciate it if you would stop by my blog and follow me. If you have a blog, I will follow you right back. I noticed a lot of Bandsters who blogged about their experience had a lot of success in their weight loss goals. I could use the support. :) The link is in my signature.

I'm glad you're over the hump, I'm sorry you were so miserable :(

I will follow you as soon as I get my blog going, I have blogged for years and now I want to document this journey.

I hope the rest of the weeks goes smoothly for you.

I'm glad you're over the hump, I'm sorry you were so miserable :(

I will follow you as soon as I get my blog going, I have blogged for years and now I want to document this journey.

I hope the rest of the weeks goes smoothly for you.

very good!!

I am June 29th! Day 4 of my detox diet...things are going better then I expected!

I am June 29th! Day 4 of my detox diet...things are going better then I expected!

Good for you I'm in my 4th day also lost 6 pounds already and I'm starving It's very hard my surgery is on the 25th I

You can do it! Are you on shakes, or do you have a Protein diet? I am sure in a couple of days, my posts might not be as positive! I am going to try not to weigh myself because I dont want to be discouraged!