Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am 5'5 my goal is 145. I can't wait to finally hit that goal!!

You should check out my body project. It has real pictures real women have submitted of themselves. You can search weight, height, pant size and body shape at once. Just Google it. I spend hours on it, its addictive

whats the site??

You should check out my body project. It has real pictures real women have submitted of themselves. You can search weight, height, pant size and body shape at once. Just Google it. I spend hours on it, its addictive

I found mybodyproject.com, but it says membership is by invitation only. :( Is that the right website? How did you get in?

I found mybodyproject.com, but it says membership is by invitation only. :( Is that the right website? How did you get in?

i just checked as well and would like to participate....

I think she meant: www.mybodygallery.com

No membership required

I'm 5 r

4 my current

weight is 175 current size 12. Goal 135 back to a size 8 I hate double digits!. May 9 th can't come soon enough

I'm 5'4 and my goal that my doctor is cool with is just under 170. For my build' date=' 165-170 puts me in a 10/12. If I lose more, so be it, but I'm happy in a 10/12. If your profile image is you, make sure to stick with sizes and body fat % as there have been a few studies that show BMI isn't an accurate measurement for black women. We tend to have less fat that women of other ethnicities.

Good luck![/quote']

I so agree with this!

I'm "5.6 1/2" goal wt. us 145lbs I have a while to go my current wt. is 305lbs

I'm the same weight as you and I just want to be under 200. I always say if I look in the mirror and I'm happy and I'm healthy then that would be enough! I can't wait till my surgery day May 18th! I'm excited and watching out for everyones success!

my ultimate goal is 130 (as per BMI chart) but I am going to play it pound by pound.

We are almost exactly the same size. I'm 5'6.5" and currently weigh 310. Neat :-)

Add me too! Same height and not to far in weight. I just have not had the surgery yet. I'm excited!

I am 5 foot 3 and my first goal was 160. Got there and changed it to 140. I am at 147 and now thinking to go for 135. Never did I think I would get this low again. Just looking fwd to hit 142 and be in the normal weight range!

I didn't set a goal, crazy as it sounds. I got my band, followed band rules and settled in at a weight at the top end of a healthy BMI. If I wanted to work harder I could lose more, but I am not that motivated. My PCP would be happier if I lost 10 more, but my bloodwork is good now, so he isn't pushing too hard.

For me, getting banded was not about dieting, it was about healthy habits that I can live with. I've been maintaining this size/weight now for coming up on 2 1/2 years. I think I've found it!

I'm shooting for 140-145. I think I wore a size twelve at that weight. I'm going to set up small goals so that I don't overwhelm myself. Baby steps.....

I am 5'3" and 199 size 14, my goal weight is 135 according to bmi that would be healthy.

I am 5"4 and currently 153 pound size 9 or 10 pants. Goal which surgeon approved is 135. Once I get there I will regroup and decide if maybe want to go 5 or 10 (max) lower. Hubby keeps telling me to stop in3 pounds at 150 but i know myself and recall 130s in high school and i know i looked good at that weight (i am 38). We shall see...