Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need some opinions.. Anyone 5'4? If so what is your goal weight. Mines is 160 but I am thinking that may be too high.. I would love to be a size 9/10 again.

My doctor wants me at 145 so that is my goal. I am 217 lbs now and can fit 14/16 so not sure what size that will be since I can't remember the last time I was 145

Need some opinions.. Anyone 5'4? If so what is your goal weight. Mines is 160 but I am thinking that may be too high.. I would love to be a size 9/10 again.

im 5ft 5 1/2 ins.im now 202 pounds and want to get down to 160 pounds. ive lost about 18 pounds already. you arent as tall as me. i could go lower if i wanted to though, my perfect weight is lower than 160. we just decided that 160 is probably more realistic for me because of my age. it will depend on my general health how low i go i think. I hear you when you say you would love to be a size 9/10 again. how about you set some small goals and when youve reached them you can make the next goal. that way its not quite so daunting. i reckon i will have to do that.

im 5'3 and my high goal is 140, low goal is 125. i used to be 125 growing up, but may find 140 is a good weight for me now. Im 53 , i 've had a child and im going thru pre menopause , so my body has changed since my early 20's. As long as im happy and healthy ill settle for 140 lbs.

Im 5'5" and my initial goal by my doc was 150. The more i lost tho the lower my goal got. 2nd goal for myself was 140. I now weigh 147it and my newest goal is 135. I cant imagine my life without having some weight to lose. So when i eventually get to my goal (which is the hardest 12 lbs I've ever lost) i wont know what to do.

My husband thinks that I'm at the weight I'm sposed to be, that its the reason i cant seem to lose anmore. I still wear an xl on the top and i would be much more comfy in a large. I now wear sz 7/8 in pants tho. I've never in my life fit into single digits. I think i went straight from "pretty plus" sizes straight to the "fat lady section"

I am 5' 6.5" and my goal is 160, maybe 150. I can't remember being lower than 185, so I'd even take that now :)

I'm 5' 6" and my goal is about 160-165, but really anything under 200 would make me extremely happy.

5'3-3/4" here :) Doctor wants me at 128 not a pound less. I am not looking that far ahead. I am doing it 10lbs at a time but I do remember 128 and it was WONDERFUL So yeah... 128!

I'm 5'4" and my first goal is 150

I am, also. 5'4". My intial goal from my surgeon was 150, but I like 140-145. I am size 8-10. Do not try for too lofty a goal, at 1st. You don't want to discourage yourself. Try mini-goals, as you hit them, you will fel good about your weightloss. Good luck to you and all of us. Karen

Hey Im 5"4 my first goal is 150 but would love my final weight to be 145!!!!

I'm 5"2.5 and my goal is 160!!! looking at you much taller folks (taller than me anyway!) it feels like i should reconsider, but i was happy at this weight before! my doc has set no weight goals for me...

I'm 5'4, and my personal goal is 170. My GP would be very happy with that, and truthfully, I'd be happy with anything under 200.

I am 5'4" and I got as low as 118lbs (which is very thin, a US size 2). I was most comfortable at about 135lbs.