Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was banded on the 25 th too. So far down 22 lbs. I wanted something to eat so I got a can of chicken and put it in the blender till it was fine then I put some chicken broth on it an microwaved it for 2 minutes. So so good! It was great it was soupy but do delicious

Sent from my iPad using LapBandTalk

Yess, it was good, but now I feel like I need a fill so I don't feel like I can have anything... No fill for 2 more Weeks :/

Wow!!!! I had my surgery on 5/25/12 also and i lost 8lbs. What did yall do to loose over 20lbs. can you give me any suggestions. I am only on Clear Liquids and Protein Shakes.< /p>

Wow!!!! I had my surgery on 5/25/12 also and i lost 8lbs. What did yall do to loose over 20lbs. can you give me any suggestions. I am only on clear liquids and Protein shakes.

Well I lost 20 while on the 3 month supervised diet, then 10 on my pre-op diet then 8 after the surgery I'm still on the full liquid diet until next week. I did a lot of walking to help drop, I can't wait to do full body work outs, ready to lose more!

Wow!!!! I had my surgery on 5/25/12 also and i lost 8lbs. What did yall do to loose over 20lbs. can you give me any suggestions. I am only on clear liquids and Protein shakes.

Well I lost 20 while on the 3 month supervised diet, then 10 on my pre-op diet then 8 after the surgery I'm still on the full liquid diet until next week. I did a lot of walking to help drop, I can't wait to do full body work outs, ready to lose more!

Hi Tawan,

I think a lot of people's numbers factor in the pre-op diet as well and are not just reflective of the post op loss so do not feel bad. Be proud for any loss because it means you are on your way. The glass must be half full (literally) so be positive. Also remember that each of us unless we went to the same dr all have varied instructions and plans to follow. My suggestion follow your dr's instructions, stay positive because your attitude will be a large part of your success!

Hi there I was banded just yesterday... In lots of pain but glD to be FINALY on the other side!:-)

Funny thing is: I called back today to check in and since I told them I had no prob drinking and keeping food (gelo, broth), the nurse told me in 4days (when my clear diet is done) to skip directly to purée diet!!!!:-0 -_-

I think this is a bit crazy! I feel they just wanna burn stages just to say there's a successfull story but anyway... Doubtfull I fell skip the full diet!!! Hearing all those terrible stuck storries really scarres me to go on heavier diets...:-/

PS: also if peace of chicken get stuck easily with u, you should try to process it to ground chicken or cut it in very tiny pieces like if u were feeding a toddle!!! U do need good real Protein other than all those shakes!!:-/

Good luck to u and keep up the good work!!!!;-)

Hi! I was just banded yesterday and I am do sore! Much more than I thought, how long did this last for u? I can't get comfortable at all :(

Well that was great i only had to go on 48 hour diet before surgery but anytime before that i was eating any and everything so that i would not be craving for them now. SO maybe if i did that i would have lost the same amount of weight.